SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent, thanks for doing this 6guns and Para for bringing it to our attention and best of luck David.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
PP sent as well...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2671 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I should have mentioned this earlier, but the email address in my profile, is my paypal address.

Thanks for the continued support!!!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Email sent to 6guns for address to send check.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I should have mentioned this earlier, but the email address in my profile, is my paypal address.

Remind me, so if I send something to your email address, through paypal, it will be received by you?

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Remind me, so if I send something to your email address, through paypal, it will be received by you?

That is correct.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
$ sent via paypal. Good luck David.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
6guns,

Paypal sent. Thanks to you and Para for the assist.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
There wasn't much I could send but a huge THANK YOU for 6guns doing the collecting.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent. Good luck to David.
Thanks to Para and 6guns

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent, best of luck to David, and thanks to Para and 6guns for giving us a chance to help a friend.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
A suggestion, Para. Could you edit your OP in this thread to include contribution specifics?

1. How to make out a check (payee).
2. Mailing address for check.

I don’t have a PayPal account.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
We're not going to post a mailing address in a publicly viewable forum.

Payment should be made out to 6guns, so he can assemble the funds.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
6guns - paypal sent your way.

Best of luck to DavidLee.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PayPal funds sent. I'm hoping for the best in DavidLee's future. Thank you 6guns for taking on this task.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
PP sent. Thanks Para and 6guns. This forum is a class act. David, we're all pulling for you, hope your situation improves greatly soon!

Posts: 440 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donation sent via PP. Best wishes to you David.
Thanks to 6guns for helping.

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
6guns,
Email inbound.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Just saw this, PP sent to 6guns and keeping
David in my thoughts and prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
6guns, my email to you was returned as undeliverable, the error was simply "address failed."

There may be a copy of the email in your spam folder, or for some reason your host has blocked my domain.

Would you mind shooting me an email?

Thanks

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post