SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Small PP gift sent for David.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns

Never gets old to see a real life ending to “It’s a Wonderful Life”

Dave prays and best wishes to you

Posts: 186 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent PP to 6guns. I'm proud to be a part of such an awesome forum!

Posts: 15 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
So happy!

Not about the situation, but love seeing the forum come together like this.

Isn't it awesome. It would be even better if a local member could use his skills or make a referral to someone who can.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I am 2 hours east of David, if needed.
PayPal sent to 6guns.
Love this place and every single member of it.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I’m a late arrival to this thread - wow! PayPal sent to 6guns. David, prayers for you, brother!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent. Did not include my forum name.

I also have a certificate for a free night in a Marriot property. Happy to give it to a forum member in need. Hot shower and a clean bed can’t be a bad thing.

This is how community should work and it makes me so happy when we can all come together.

Thanks to para for alerting us.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent. Good luck David. Smile

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1049 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Email sent to David.

I asked him about his clothing needs and sizes, too, since its come up a few times. I have a brand new XL Carhardt jacket I won in a raffle a few weeks back, for instance, and have offered it and other things if it's needed and fits. If anyone gets these details please post them so that we aren't duplicating our efforts.

PayPal to follow later tonight.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Wow, I was away from here for a few hours and this has really taken off. I'm definitely in! PP on its way to 6guns.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent to 6guns. Happy to help.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Donation sent and an email with some questions.

David, I knew you had run into some challenges, a while back, but I had figured you had overcome them. I'm sorry I didn't ask.
Hang in there. Help is coming.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
If anyone have informatiom on where I can send a USPS money order to and to whom it should be written to, please email me the information. Email is in my profile. Will be glad to help. But I dont have PP account.

quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
Is there a physical address that a money order can be sent?

Posts: 1884 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent to 6guns. Thanks all.
Best of luck David.

ETA. I’ve got tons of nice clothes I can’t wear and other items I could send if I knew where. What size clothes. Other needs?

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
If anyone have informatiom on where I can send a USPS money order to and to whom it should be written to, please email me the information. Email is in my profile. Will be glad to help. But I dont have PP account.

quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
Is there a physical address that a money order can be sent?

send an email to 6guns. He is kindly handling all of the mailed checks/MO's.

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Sent.

What's the tally up to?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, don't know how I missed this yesterday...PayPal incoming. Awesome to see this community coming together so quickly. -Mike

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent. Thanks 6guns.

Posts: 830 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
PayPal donation sent.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Email sent to 6guns for info on money order address

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post