SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The multiple-reason, instant, P250C magazine Karma. Congratulations, BigJoe.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The multiple-reason, instant, P250C magazine Karma. Congratulations, BigJoe. Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
Good evening, all. I'm overdue for offering a Karma, and tonight seems like a good time to make up for that.

There seems to often be a reason stated for offering a Karma, and I'm having trouble choosing, so I'm going to wrap them all into one:
- I'm well and healthy, with good friends and family and a job I like.
- Over 300k miles on my truck.
- SF's knowledgebase has been very good to me.
- MAGA.
- and last but not least, in memory of my favorite gun shop owner, Harold T Miller, who passed way too soon last month. Ever the helpful gentleman and loving husband, may he rest peacefully and may his dear wife have peace and comfort here on Earth until they are reunited in His kingdom.

For offer is a brand-new magazine for a Sig P250C, MAG-250C-9-15N, offered last summer in the classifieds and having not found a buyer.

State here that you can use it, share a memory of your favorite gun shop owner, and email me your address.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, all.

Peace.

- - - - - -
Edited title.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I can use it. I used to buy a lot of guns from Carl's Pawn Shop. But Carl passed about 2 years ago. He cut me a lot of great deals. Bought my first Sig there. Email addy sent!

Thank you very much!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14005 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Twenty-one minutes... pretty close to "instant," I'd say. Cool

The mag is yours, Joe. I have your email.

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post