SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma 2 Sig Sauer Custom Made custom shirts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma 2 Sig Sauer Custom Made custom shirts Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Up for grabs are two shirts that were supposed to be size large.
They were tried on but never worn.
These Shirts are beautifully embroidered
Sig 229 is embroidered
However upon arrival there were actuallyHowever upon arrival there were actually size medium.
There will be two separate drawings!
One Black
One White
They are identical in design.
Please indicate if you have a preference for color

Winner Drawn Friday night 10/18
Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please don't include me..... Too Small.

I know the entire Shelby SWAT Team.... I train/socialize with them frequently. There isn't a single member who'd fit in a Medium.

How'd did this happen??

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
OMG, a shirt Karma in my miniature size!!!

Please include me, especially for the black shirt!, but I would happily and proudly wear either one!

Thank you for such a generous, awesomely sized Karma!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Count me in. My Navy daughter and son-in-law live in Shelby County, TN. It wouldn't fit me, but it would fit her!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24104 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Please enter me as I can at last wear a medium. Smile

Thanks,

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
I'd like to join please. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
In, please. Thanks for the opportunity.
Black is tacticool, white is fine.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for including me. I'll take black but white if I'm runner up!

Thanks!

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Wow, something that fits me. Most of you'se guys are bigger than I. Nice shirts. Put me in please and I like the black but if that is gone the white is pretty snazzy too. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Please include me for the black. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Heck I am in for the white one if I am so lucky. I dont have a 229, but hopefully the 220, 320 and 2009 will make up for it.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hey, why not? I'll jump in on this Karma as well.

My preference is black, but I'd take the white as well.

Nice karma, downtown.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance. Prefer black but both look great.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for your wonderful karma.

Either color would be great with a nod to the black.

Posts: 3722 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Black, Black, Black, Black Number One.

sorry too much Type-O-Negative.

but I am a medium.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Either color would be appreciated. Thanks for the chance.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included! Thank you!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well.

I sympathize with you if you are from shelby county TN. Lived in Tn my early life and i have heard that memphis has really gone downhill.

I heard even graceland is not-so-good to go to now.

James in Denver (formerly of west TN)

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
They would fit me! I'm in for the black, please.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your Karma. Either color would be great. Thanks

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post