SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cheap Ink Cartridges - Epson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap Ink Cartridges - Epson Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted
Some member posted years ago an internet site where one could buy refilled ink cartridges. I have lost that info and calling on you experts to help me out.

Thanks
Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
I use Cartridge World.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this pertains to Epson but, we have been buying very expensive HP ink from Costco
and Wal Mart in a pinch, for years. We were in Wal Mart a couple weeks ago and they had their own brand (ONN) that fit our HP for about 75% cheaper

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I buy recently expired ink cartridges off ebay, for a fraction of the price of new. Genuine name brand ink, just past the date on the package. Never had an issue, and you don't have to mess with the security protocols built in to new printers that make it harder to use off-brand or refilled cartridges.

Posts: 32380 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post