SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Futuro Coin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Futuro Coin Login/Join 
posted
I didn't want to hijack the Bitcoin thread, but one of my family members is "investing" in a new cryptocurrency called "Futuro coin".

I have to admit that I am extremely skeptical, but I don't really know anything about it.

Could some of our "crypto-currency" experts take a look at their details and tell me if it is "a good idea",..."a risky investment", or simply a "pyramid scheme scam" ?

https://www.futurocoin.world/en/

I just realized there isn't much real info in that advertizing video, but "Futuro Coin" will bring up a lot of google hits.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
looks to be really young. the only google results are 3 pages worth of their own website and marketing. Which means no one has reviewed them or written about them. Even Futuro Scam warrants zero results about them. Sure they could be the newest coin but it seems its REALLY REALLY early.

Also all they have is a splash page and a bunch of stock photos/footage. As someone who searches the web for stock photos and footage means all that shit is fake designed to sell you. Doesn't exactly instill confidence.

one more edit... the audio is also shit on that. Seems like they skimped on the recording technology. I'm not hating on start-ups using what they have but if they're skimping on marketing it makes you wonder what else they are skimping on.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Anyone want a last chance to get in on "MunkyMunny"?

Ground floor opportunity.

Each coin will have a face value of 1,000.00

I will sell them for $100.00 each. and send you an email with confirmation and a randomly generated transaction number that ties to that coin and it will be registered in the google iBank archives.

For an extra $50, I'll name a star after a loved one, or I can send you a can of FleKSeal...

Oprah Waiters are standing, bye.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Anyone want a last chance to get in on "MunkyMunny"?

Ground floor opportunity.

Each coin will have a face value of 1,000.00

I will sell them for $100.00 each. and send you an email with confirmation and a randomly generated transaction number that ties to that coin and it will be registered in the google iBank archives.

For an extra $50, I'll name a star after a loved one, or I can send you a can of FleKSeal...

Oprah Waiters are standing, bye.

YOUVE GOT MAIL! Do you accept Futuro Dollars? I have 123 Million Futuro Coins I can dump in. estimated value of 1B in 5 years!

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Lemme axe my only surviving reletive, Barrister Richard Okoya.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I get that it looks very speculative and shaky. But how is it different than BitCoin, for example? They have obviously done at least a little work setting up the "programs" plan to really open the trading of Futuro Coins at end of this month. What is it that signals a "legitimate cryptocurrency" from a scam ?

Or is it just a matter of being SUPER high risk and I will need to wait till after the company is gong to see how it works?
(I haven't given them any of my own money Smile )

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Well, it requires a large quantity of people to buy it to make it work. It only has value if people buy it. What makes it legit? Technically nothing, just perceived value. I wouldnt dump money in until you start ti see retailers adopt it as a form of payment.

posted Hide Post
If it can survive beyond the Ponzi phase, then maybe it could become a bubble.

What could go wrong? Send in your money now!

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post