SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Harley Davidson 4 wheeler
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harley Davidson 4 wheeler Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted
OK, somebody had a lot of time and money to blow...
but the result is really really cool! And that classic Harley sound, WOW!

Maybe HD should get into building 4 wheelers.

https://youtu.be/fp4DC6MWZ3s

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe HD should get into building 4 wheelers.

They already did that in the mid-60s. Sold the product line to AMF after only a few years' production. I know a guy in the Tracys Landing, MD area who has one sitting in his shop...still runs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And it's time that particularly, some of our corporations learned, that when you get in bed with government, you're going to get more than a good night's sleep."
- Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5785 | Location: Pegram, TN | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I approve.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I've got 3/4's of one of those.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post