SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, Are We Supposed to "Like" Kanye West Now?!?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, Are We Supposed to "Like" Kanye West Now?!? Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He is pissing off leftists so it’s a good thing and amusing as far as I’m concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I don't mind that he is making liberal minds explode but wasn't he the guy during a Katrina PSA with Mike Meyers saying Bush was hatin' and killin' black people or something like that????

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
He is a shit. I have told my wife, kids, and friends when I have to go take a dump : " I gotta go take a Kanye..."

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt, he’s one of the largest tools on the planet.

He is a douche of epic proportions.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Future thread: Kanye is a first-rate ass clown, but...

Razz Wink

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Freedom loving Patriots are at war with progressive tyranny in the United States. Right now the war is fought with words and ideas but it is not far-fetched to believe the future holds any possibilities. Kanye West is an idiot, but his current tantrum is based on a fundamental appreciation for freedom of thought, which makes him an enemy of the leftist thought police tyrants.

As a black rapper his contrary opinions increase internal friction for leftists in a way my opinions don’t. I enjoy watching my idealogical adversaries struggle to explain why a black guy is not allowed to think certain thoughts. You don’t have to like Kanye West to appreciate this situation.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
You don’t have to like Kanye West to appreciate this situation.

My thoughts exactly. Believe me - no one holds a more negative opinion about him than me. But, if Nancy Pelosi suddenly started making speeches about how much Hillary deserves to be tried for her crimes, I wouldn't start liking Pelosi, but I'd enjoy watching her try to bring down Clintoon.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Future thread: Kanye is a first-rate ass clown, but...

Razz Wink
Don't kid yourself. This Kanye lunatic will never do anything to help this country. He's a fungus growing on the surface of society. We'd all be better off if this jackass just vanished into thin air.

If you think that my opinion will change, you are kidding yourself.

Donald Trump stepped up and took the Presidency from the Her Royal Fucking Majesty, and every day- every day- he's fighting the good fight for us. This West asshole, on the other hand, gazes into the mirror 24/7 and believes he's the greatest artist the world has ever known. He doesn't give the first shit about this nation. If he kicked today, it wouldn't be soon enough for me.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
If he is nothing more than the fungus that dislodges from a rock the pebble which starts the landslide that sweeps away the developing culture of identity politics, then he will have done a great service to this country - if inadvertently.

Trump sure turned out different than we expected when you started that thread. I don't see that happening with Kanye, but at least he might be inducing others to start speaking out as well.

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fine. Good luck wth that. If you think that the other side is going to snap out of their trance, I have a bridge to sell you.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Is he a nitwit? Sure he is. Will he change anything in the overall dynamic? Highly doubtful. Is he causing a whole lotta bed wetting, wingnut, liberal morons to melt down over his comments? Yep. So for this one moment in time, he'll get a thumbs up from me for doing what we all love...causing liberal crazies to froth at the mouth. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't endorse the insane

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, the horror!!

Unfollowed

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Para, you gotta admit Jesus Walks is an awesome song. Big Grin. Anything that triggers leftists and causes em to rage is good by me. Fuck em. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I couldn't tell you. Honestly, I could not identify even one song from this hyper-conceited douchebag. I'd wager that I'm far from alone in this respect.

Kanye West doesn't care about this country. Kanye West cares about Kanye West and about being right.

The guy says something. People balk. He then uses this to stir controversy by continuing along his initial trajectory even if he doesn't really believe what he is saying, because he's right. All the time. Everything he says, thinks and does is absolutely right. He cannot make mistakes. He is one of the greatest people who has ever lived and he is the greatest artist of our generation. There is no way he'd ever change course, because that would mean that he doesn't know everything, and we all know that the guy knows everything.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Ben Shapiro just posted this exchange between singer, John Legend and Kanye West.

quote:
Originally posted to West’s Twitter account by John Legend:
Hey it’s JL. I hope you’ll reconsider aligning yourself with Trump. You’re way too powerful and influential to endorse who he is and what he stands for. As you know, what you say really means something to your fans. They are loyal to you and respect your opinion. So many people who love you feel so betrayed right now because they know the harm that Trump’s policies cause, especially to people of color. Don’t let this be part of your legacy. You’re the greatest artist of our generation

This from Shapiro:
Now, this is a rather kind-hearted form of bullying: please, Kanye, think like we think, or you’re destroying your legacy. And Kanye, to his credit, saw through it and replied:

quote:
west’s response to Legend:
I love you John and I appreciate your thoughts. You bringing up my fans or my legacy is a tactic based on fear used to manipulate my free thought.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I loathe the guy, but if he's pissing off the left and making his followers see that the dems don't really give a hoot about them, I'm good with that.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Yeah, I'm not Muslim. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy, but that doesn't make them my friend, or even an ally.

Ol' Kanye can afford the absolute best therapy, the most expensive psychiatrist, and you can bet your bottom dollar that's where this "a tactic based on fear used to manipulate my free thought" stuff is coming from.

Just like a parrot. SQUAWK! Say it to the parrot often enough and they'll repeat it back to you, and damn if they don't sound like an actual person. Maybe ol' Kanye's getting his 600 bucks an hour's worth out of that doc after all.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
no, he just panders to the exact opposite of the mainstream voice to get his image on the boob tube. he is still a tool of the largest order.

Enough said!

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The next Dennis Rodman.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post