SIGforum
So, Are We Supposed to "Like" Kanye West Now?!?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7990058044

April 23, 2018, 11:50 AM
TMats
So, Are We Supposed to "Like" Kanye West Now?!?
Not necessarily, he's still an asshole, but he does say some semi-intelligent things once in awhile.

Paul Joseph Watson's take:

April 23, 2018, 11:52 AM
esdunbar
A broken clock is right twice a day.
April 23, 2018, 11:55 AM
Ripley
I'll give him a nod of the head for stirring the pot, that's about it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
April 23, 2018, 11:57 AM
Crom
WE don't need to like him to like one or two things he says.
I like THE FACT that the "Liberal Narrative" is crumbling.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."
April 23, 2018, 11:57 AM
Rey HRH
One should always encourage people when they take steps in the right direction but one doesn't necessarily have to embrace and be joined at the hips.

It's sufficient that we have another ally creating and attacking another front with a common enemy.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
April 23, 2018, 12:09 PM
Lord Vaalic
I have zero use for Kanye

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
April 23, 2018, 12:13 PM
smschulz
Not me. Mad
April 23, 2018, 12:14 PM
recoatlift
Why praise him for stating the obvious?
April 23, 2018, 12:25 PM
parabellum
He's one of the most conceited people who has ever drawn a breath. The world would would be a better place if he kicked. Fuck him and everyone who likes this idiot.
April 23, 2018, 12:48 PM
TMats
I haven’t changed my impression of West either, but I hope a couple of you watch PJ Watson’s VLOG post, it is pretty good.

April 23, 2018, 01:07 PM
bendable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfofWQ-_Et8

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
April 23, 2018, 01:15 PM
jbcummings
For those that think he’ll make a good candidate, I’ve got some well watered fertile land down in Louisiana for sale.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.
April 23, 2018, 01:15 PM
Angus the Kid
Never heard of her.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"
April 23, 2018, 01:16 PM
recoatlift
hahaha, loved hearing his coconut hit that sign! Hahaha! He had to stop & rub his noggin. Hahaha!

Thanks for the laugh, bendable!
April 23, 2018, 01:20 PM
PCWyoming
Well he is supposed to open a store/business here in Wyoming..................NOT!!

PC
April 23, 2018, 01:33 PM
doublesharp
He's helping to wake an unreachable audience. I'll accept his help (and anyone else's) to advance the cause of freedom.

April 23, 2018, 01:36 PM
parabellum
Oh, yes, that's what this twit is doing- advancing the cause of freedom. Sure.
April 23, 2018, 02:27 PM
spunk639
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He's one of the most conceited people who has ever drawn a breath. The world would would be a better place if he kicked. Fuck him and everyone who likes this idiot.

Sums up my feelings exactly, fuck him and the horse he rode in on.
April 23, 2018, 02:29 PM
gearhounds
South Park did an outstanding parody- google “gay fish”.

You’re welcome...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
April 23, 2018, 02:34 PM
DSgrouse
no, he just panders to the exact opposite of the mainstream voice to get his image on the boob tube. he is still a tool of the largest order.