New
Find
Notify
Tools

Earth Day Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
This coming Saturday (4/22) is worldwide Earth Day. Any plans for commemoration of this international event?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm cutting down a tree.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yep. I've got a couple of slash piles to burn.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Youse guys are da best. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gonna pass out cigarettes for a smoke-a-thon.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm shredding papers.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Go to work for my chemical company and help an OEM pump out SUVs

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
I'm cutting down a tree.

May you find half a bullet.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
BBQ with lots of lighter fluid, fire up the 2-stroke chain saw, burn some trash, move my vehicles out to the driveway and let them idle for several hours, pour some lead-based paint down the sewer drains, that's about it. I'm out. Wink

Seriously, it's just another day of the year for me.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

May be a coincidence, maybe not.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna use paper plates and styrofoam cups all week, and burn them on earth day.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
We'll probably frack a couple of wells.

On another note, I guess I'm forever cursed to have my birthday on Earth Day. Roll Eyes

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Earth Day "celebrations" often leave the venue trashed, ever notice that?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I've got some old tires I've been saving for the occasion. A little diesel and they fire right up!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I work on projects involving chemical weapons, explosives, and radiological waste cleanups.

I plan to take the day off and let that shit stay where it is, contaminating everything and causing thirty-three toed kids.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to pour something in a drain with a dolphin painted on it. One year I went to a trendy buffet and demanded gill netted tuna. When they threw me out I asked why they discriminated against tuna. (Sweet Tomatoes, Pleasanton, CA 1992.)

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will drive my 11 mpg F250 V10 all over creation.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
I guess I will put some lead back in the ground where it came from.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
I remember the first Earth Day many moons ago.

I went for the girls!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm going to see if I can find a Nuke the Whales rally.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post