SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MS-13 doesn't fear Trump, rival gangs or the police - but they are terrified of La Sombra Negra
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MS-13 doesn't fear Trump, rival gangs or the police - but they are terrified of La Sombra Negra Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
It's hard to condone vigilantism, but it's also hard to argue with success. I am glad that there's an effective counter out there to the useless gang thugs. Although they don't seem to have set up shop here....yet. I wonder if sanctuary city status would apply to these folks too?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...la-sombra-negra.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Should we start a SigForum chapter?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Maybe if we fight off the scourge that is Canada, first. Priorities, 'n' stuff.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
No asylum for MS13 members. Let their bad asses fight it out with La Sombra Negra in central america and may-hee-co.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a similar thought watching a section on Tucker Carlson where he went down there. El Salvador is a failed state due to MS-13. They should be wiped out. Their justice system is incapable of ever handling the situation. Their government should declare war on MS-13 (and I don't mean metaphorical war like the "war on drugs" or even the "war on terror").

Actual war, clearly define the enemy, conduct military operations to kill/capture/destroy them. Seek international assistance in this war in the form of trainers as well as logistical and surveillance support. Keep going until the enemy is eliminated or...they surrender. Beef up the police and justice system while the war is being fought so they can take over at the end.

Other nations, refuse to grant asylum to any MS-13 members/refugees (or if your heart bleeds so much, let them in...good luck with that-I'm talking to you Canada). We need our wall finished ASAP to keep them out.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
fight it out with La Sombra Negra in central america and may-hee-co.

Does that translate into a sleeping Negroe?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Nunca sabes ...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

The Black Shadow

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

The Black Shadow

Soory my Spanish is a bit rusty, kinda the same thing,no?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be nice to know if members of the group were senior citizens, farmers, etc people no one would expect. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The Shadow knows.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, the Wikipedia entry for these guys goes like so:

quote:
The Sombra Negra (Spanish for "Black Shadow"), also known as El Clan de Planta ("The Plant Clan"), are (as of 2014)[1] death squad groups based in El Salvador, allegedly composed mostly of police and military personnel, that target criminals and gang members for vigilante justice.[2] The name first appeared around December 1989 in the Department of San Miguel. By April 1995, the group stated that it had killed 17 people, claiming that the dead were criminals or members of gangs.[3] Recent years[when?] have also seen increasing accusations of continuing death squad activity targeting the Salvadoran political opposition and members of the political and social left.[citation needed] These vigilante groups are originally based in El Salvador and are not under the official jurisdiction of the government of El Salvador, which can be easily confused. Many Sombra Negra and/or death squads that are caught are incarcerated in separate prisons for their own safety.[citation needed]

Almost sounds like good guys to me.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
For what it's worth, the Wikipedia entry for these guys goes like so:

quote:
The Sombra Negra (Spanish for "Black Shadow"), also known as El Clan de Planta ("The Plant Clan"), are (as of 2014)[1] death squad groups based in El Salvador, allegedly composed mostly of police and military personnel, that target criminals and gang members for vigilante justice.[2] The name first appeared around December 1989 in the Department of San Miguel. By April 1995, the group stated that it had killed 17 people, claiming that the dead were criminals or members of gangs.[3] Recent years[when?] have also seen increasing accusations of continuing death squad activity targeting the Salvadoran political opposition and members of the political and social left.[citation needed] These vigilante groups are originally based in El Salvador and are not under the official jurisdiction of the government of El Salvador, which can be easily confused. Many Sombra Negra and/or death squads that are caught are incarcerated in separate prisons for their own safety.[citation needed]

Almost sounds like good guys to me.

Wonder if they need ammo....I'd donate.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Taking a page from the guys who fought Escobar, Los Pepes.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We should send our military in to kill the little tatted up gnomes where they stand. And no, I don't think posse comitatus would apply. They are foreign invaders and the military's first duty is to repel foreign invaders.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
We should send our military in to kill the little tatted up gnomes where they stand. And no, I don't think posse comitatus would apply. They are foreign invaders and the military's first duty is to repel foreign invaders.

This is about MS-13 in El Salvador, not in the US. So we would have to invade El Salvador first.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
The Shadow knows.

Haven't heard that in a looonnng time Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:

This is about MS-13 in El Salvador, not in the US. So we would have to invade El Salvador first.

You are correct, but hit them on 2 fronts, our military takes them out here in the US and gives them reason to fear Trump.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's hard to condone vigilantism ...

Here, where we have the rule of law, yes. Down there, where they essentially have no police (and the ones they do have - that have not been frightened off or killed - are as corrupt as the crooks), well, whatever it takes.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They don't fear trump because trump hasn't even done anything yet. And yet being the key word

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post