SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oregon man drives truck off pier in failed getaway attempt
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oregon man drives truck off pier in failed getaway attempt Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
It was such a well conceived plan....I have no idea what went wrong. Now poor Timofey's truck is 40 feet down in the Columbia river.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...getaway-attempt.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Timofey Errofeeff". Roll Eyes

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dumbass.

Everybody knows you can't jump that distance without a horn that plays the first 12 notes of Dixie.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
"Timofey Errofeeff". Roll Eyes

LLLEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY JJJENNNNKKKINNS!!!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Caught him cold

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The EPA will probably make his life harder over the fuel spill than the justice system ever would over burgling a bunch of boats.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Timofey should be leery of what trips he takes.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You know when you see a name like that, that the guy's parents (or, parent, more likely) are just plain stupid.

Acorn/Tree

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All to (potentially) avoid a misdemeanor trespass charge. Nutz.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A two digit IQ

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Haha. It’s like that guy with a warrant that ran from Rocky River PD and fell off a cliff. Oopsie.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That boy us just ate up with the stupid.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Always amazed me on the cop job the bad guys who took a minor beef and escalated it into 30 yrs in the big house.

I have a $40 traffic ticket warrant, so I'll flee, steal a car, have five different Agencies pursue me, do some property damage and a few MV accidents along the way....to get out of a forty dollar warrant.

Then again with a name like that....Imagine the gene pool he has to draw from. He was toast the day he was born.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did his parents write with a lisp?

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I doubt that they wrote at all.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You know when you see a name like that, that the guy's parents (or, parent, more likely) are just plain stupid.

Acorn/Tree

Or Russian.

Timofey is the Russian equivalent of Timothy.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Now that is commitment, brake lights never came on!

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'da thrown him a handy anvil.

tac

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
All to (potentially) avoid a misdemeanor trespass charge. Nutz.

He was on parole, so there's a bit more to it than that.

Bottom line: He's an idiot, plus he didn't want to go back to prison.

quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Timofey is the Russian equivalent of Timothy.

Erofeeff/Erofeev/Erofeyev is a Russian surname too.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
What amazed me is the number of idiots who tried to escape by jumping into our river. A six to seven knot current in the middle of marshland. Two morons did it in Feb. One made it halfway across. the other actually made it all the way across. right where the CG copter was waiting. Dam fool actually had some fight left in him when the crewman clocked him and brought him back.

But it wasn't his fault. I heard it was a defective GM ignition switch that caused it.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post