SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Haha...I don't care how an enemy is dispatched. This person is hanging on for horrible political reasons...nothing laudatory in her behavior.

Yup, despicable POS she is. "Yes, children, I'm the last line of defense against the Orange Bad Man. I'm hanging on by a thread, hoping Nov 4th is a brand new day."

Yes, bitch, Nov 4th will be a brand new day.......for President Trump's 2nd term.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Shannon Bream:

Justice Ginsburg underwent non-surgical procedure today. Expected to be released from the hospital by the end of the week. More at 11p
@FoxNews

report: it was to revise her bile duct stent

says stent revisions are common

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These hospital visits for "routine procedures" are becoming more frequent. Hopefully, the next routine proceduere will be embalming.

Step it up, granny

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
says stent revisions are common

I notice they keep doing their best to assure everyone that this is all routine stuff and she's completely healthy and cancer-free.

Uh-huh. She's the very picture of perfect health. Roll Eyes

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These hospital visits for "routine procedures" are becoming more frequent. Hopefully, the next routine proceduere will be embalming.

Step it up, granny

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Is she still in the hospital?

Edit: She is. Sorry for the bump.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
No. She's just molting. Big Grin

Posts: 1536 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
How about some entertainment while waiting....

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only assume that RBG has round the clock nursing/medical care at her home......the best money can buy. If not, I am not sure that she would be sent home from the hospital, rather than a nursing home/rehab unit.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Probably has a full-blown ICU isolation ward in her house, staffed with the most elite ICU nursing staff on the planet, funded of course by Soros.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She'll be Stalin for more time, soon enough...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Shannon Bream:

Justice Ginsburg has been released from the hospital. We’re told she is “home and doing well”.

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Anyone in her condition is most certainly not "doing well." She's hangin' on by a string and that's all.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I can't believe the negativity here.
I hope she lives a long time, until election night, when trump gets reelected.
Then, I want to be a fly on the wall.

"Four more years Ruthie. You can do it!" Razz

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
'Doing well' = still breathing

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
BRING OUT YER DEAD!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^
Probably has a full-blown ICU isolation ward in her house, staffed with the most elite ICU nursing staff on the planet, funded of course by Soros.

Uh uh. More likely, funded by the taxpayers.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Ya know....I re-read what I typed and thought, "Soros hasn't had to spend one damned red cent on that old, decrepit bag of bones. It's all been on OUR backs the entire time". Reason #215 to be even MORE livid...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post