SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's do this!!

Ruthie, this is Rosey. Rosey, Ruthie.

Oh, and Ray. Can't forget Ray.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Can't she just identify as being in good health and fully recovered?

It's all the rage now.

On top of that, she can just identify as being 20 years younger.

/sarc

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
If she makes it thru 2018, I hope the the bell tolls for her on live tv, at PDJT's next SOTU Address.

Yes, right there on live tv - with rbg sitting in the front row center, nodding off to her forever dirt nap! Her head rolls forward, followed by her scrawny shoulders, doing a complete forward tumble roll out of her seat like a 65 lb. sack of squishy potatoes, coming to a stop in a wrinkly heap at the feet of PDJT.

A Deplorable can dream, can't he?!

One of the funniest things I've ever read here.

Posts: 7451 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why couldn't it have been a hip? No way she survives that shit. Oh well.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I've read the thread. I'm not so sure I agree with all that has been said. I see no reason to end her suffering. I'm kind of enjoying it. I would doubt that she's in any condition to hear oral arguments until she gets better, so she's absent, which is as good as gone to me.

There are any number of liberal bitches that cause pretty much equal trouble. Take the Clinton bitch, Hillary If she were to die, we'd have to declare a holiday. The people who call themselves men who support her also need to die.

Better than all this, think about the losing streak the GDCs have had. First it was all the time and expense they've wasted trying to criminalize an innocent man in the opposition to the Supreme Court nomination. Someone was paying up big time an gratefully it wasn't me. Then the big joke with them paying up big time to support the election, with a very modest result, about normal for an off year election.

So now it'll be time for the party faithful to pay up again to oppose RBGs replacement. And now the Senate is even more on our side, I hope to hell Trump nominates someone even more objectionable to them. Time to drain their checking accounts.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Just read all eight pages, enjoyably...

Is she daid, yet ?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
D

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I come short of wishing for her demise, but statistically three broken ribs do not bode well in a woman of her age. She should have had the good sense to retire years ago

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I want to see another strict-constitutionalist justice nominated by President Trump as much as anybody. But I'm patient.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And so is da Reaper.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
The scariest words heard on the news today: "She is expected to recover."

Word is she will be better than ever. Disney's on this:

Posts: 8614 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And so is da Reaper.

And the dude is doing some serious overtime right now.
Time to finish his shift and go home.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to pray for her immediate death--that would be unChristian. I can wish that she would admit she is overdue to retire, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Word is she will be better than ever. Disney's on this:

Probably better than scouring the nursing homes from coast to coast looking for a doppelgänger (or the museums looking for a mummy) to stand in for RBG Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I can wish that she would admit she is overdue to retire, though.
Can she admit it by falling off of a tall building?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can wish that she would admit she is overdue to retire, though.

It'll never happen, that is the rub. Just like John McCain. Both winners of Mr & Ms Congeniality of the Year awards. She's determined to get her gold watch in a casket.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not going to pray for her immediate death--that would be unChristian.

flashguy

Well, she didn't immediately die. So, you're ok. Go ahead and wish for it in the next day or so. Heck, the next week, or next month, even... Razz

Q

Posts: 26350 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How 'bout a visit to the subway? You know, stand on the platform, talk to the common folk. Maybe play a quick game of tag...

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nature will take its course. But I do encourage the left to send her into surgery and install some donated ribs and lungs.

quote:
Complications
The most common complication of broken ribs is not being able to take a deep breath because it hurts. If you don't breathe deep enough, mucous and moisture can build up in the lungs and lead to an infection such as pneumonia.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Wait, I got it.

Whitewater rafting Big Grin