SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Cross your fingers...

Jacob Wohl Retweeted

@JacobAWohl
·
1h
Sources saying Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will resign tomorrow

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Cross your fingers...

Jacob Wohl Retweeted

@JacobAWohl
·
1h

Don’t get my hopes up like this!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cross your fingers...

Jacob Wohl Retweeted

@JacobAWohl
·
1h
Not a snowball's chance in hell. But if I'm somehow wrong, I will rejoice in my error.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
quote:
Cross your fingers...

Jacob Wohl Retweeted

@JacobAWohl
·
1h

Don’t get my hopes up like this!

That ain't gonna happen. Unless she does everybody a favor & just up & dies. That old bag would drag her dried up old carcass through broken glass every day, before she'd allow Donald to name a conservative to take her place.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Can we not post in this thread until it is official?

Every time I get a notification I get quite excited.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25353 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Can we not post in this thread until it is official?

Every time I get a notification I get quite excited.
Will you guys please stop saying that??

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
And now, the change.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...9/01/11/rgb-n2538916

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, "RGB", will not return to the Supreme Court next week after missing oral arguments over the past three days. Ginsburg is recovering at home after surgery to remove cancer.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
She'll phone it in from the crypt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

these people are so far out of touch with the world they live in at 85 years old. At that age I wouldn't trust my grandmother to go to the grocery store on her own, let alone make any important decisions effecting anyone else.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...900010254#3900010254

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
these people are so far out of touch with the world they live in at 85 years old. At that age I wouldn't trust my grandmother to go to the grocery store on her own, let alone make any important decisions effecting anyone else.

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

All I ask is that the gummint establish an agency to monitor and collect such comments. That way when those people reach the age they’re so disdainful of, they can be the first in that cohort to be shipped to the Soylent plants.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

V-Tail as long as you can chew leather to soften it you have no worries of being set adrift on an ice flow. Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
quote:

V-Tail as long as you can chew leather to soften it you have no worries of being set adrift on an ice flow. Big Grin
Right. But keep in mind, I can not be trusted to go to the grocery store on my own (I do this a couple of times a week), nor make any important decisions -- remember, I still run two businesses, and I am still active as a flight instructor, I shoot regularly, I still . . . ah, no point discussing it. Jimmy123x has the only correct knowledge, why should I argue with him?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jimmy123x has the only correct knowledge, why should I argue with him?

Well, he was the one to inform us that “Deutsche means Dutch,” so with knowledge like that, who could argue with him?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As long as V-Tail doesn’t fall asleep in
mid-post, I’d say his lifetime appointment to SIGForum is secure.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Jimmy123x has the only correct knowledge, why should I argue with him?
Well, he was the one to inform us that “Deutsche means Dutch,” so with knowledge like that, who could argue with him?
No shit? I must have missed that one. Classic!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, guys. Is jimmy entitled to his opinion? Yes, he is. Did he direct his remark at anyone in particular here? No, he did not, so stop taking it personally, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
As long as V-Tail doesn’t fall asleep in
mid-post, I’d say his lifetime appointment to SIGForum is secure.
Thanks! I appreci . . . zzzzzzz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK, guys. Is jimmy entitled to his opinion? Yes, he is. Did he direct his remark at anyone in particular here? No, he did not, so stop taking it personally, please.
OK, will do.

Maybe I'm a little too touchy on this, too ready to push back. I'll tone it down.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים