SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
I wonder how Justice Antonin Scalia would react to the news of her falling and breaking three ribs.

Passive aggressive much?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Good.

Die. Today. This morning.

Since it’s gloves off, I’m going to bet she won’t make it to Christmas. Dying on Christmas would be a great gift to our great country.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is she dead yet?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
She can no longer do her job. Hasn't been able to for a while.

If she had any respect for her colleagues or the position she holds she would take her leave.

The female John McCain.

She went all in on her bet to let the first female president be the one to replace her. Lost that, now she just has to play out the rest of the cards.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
While I too wish she'd be replaced, I find it hard to wish she'd die rather than retire. I say this as a septuagenarian with the sad demise of Jim Allen still fresh on my mind.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg breaks three ribs in fall....

One can always hope.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
I wonder how Justice Antonin Scalia would react to the news of her falling and breaking three ribs.

Passive aggressive much? Roll Eyes

Whenever it's called for. Wink

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Broke ribs at her age and condition? Ya.....she’s done and won’t last till end of the year.

Next nomination please.......

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
Aren't hospitals the place you go to die? I think they have a very high death ratio to successful release.

EasyFire

Yes, I suspect she won't leave the hospital on her own.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Since it’s gloves off, I’m going to bet she won’t make it to Christmas. Dying on Christmas would be a great gift to our great country.

I posted this in the Kavanaugh thread, but examining clips of her this year, she has without doubt gotten worse. Her posture, her speech has noticeably deteriorated in a matter of months. Now with a few more seats in the Senate, the perfect storm is approaching.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just what exactly is your point? Explain this to me, please.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
She has been sliding for almost a year now. This will work the liberals into a frothy foam, I love it!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The leftists blood is running cold with this news; they know the shape the old mummy is in better than anyone. What a wonderful gift her demise (regardless of its form) would be right after losing the house to those cretins.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

My point is that the thick callus surrounding the hearts of many here never ceases to surprise me. She's a human. We hate her politics and social view, but she's still a human being. Scalia, a man who most all of us admire, would see her the same way.

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm leading the charge of those who want her to FUCKING DIE, and to do so IMMEDIATELY.

What do you think of that, Mister Sensitive?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Calluses are nature's armor, and are the result of repeated abrasion.

So if my heart or any other part of me is callused, it came from being rubbed the wrong way, repeatedly, so often that my body was forced to defend itself from further damage.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 46and2,

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
I didn’t get this, either.

quote:
quote:

Edit: I see now. Posted while I struggled posting from my iPhone.

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Some people are allergic to plain fucking English.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023