SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, for the GDCs, dead people can vote. So, why not have a dead SCOTUS Justice, right? These maggots will do anything, I swear.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
COME ON PNEUMONIA!!!

I hear its a great way for 85 year old liberal witches to get straight off this planet.

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We're entering cold flu season and going home with broken ribs is a terrible way to start the season. Add to it that she is 85 yo, pneumonia is in the top 3 killers of elderly people.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Has there been a actual statement released on her current condition? Good, fair, guarded, critical, dead?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Her condition has been upgraded from Mummified to Stiff.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy Coney Barrett still around?

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Her condition has been upgraded from Mummified to Stiff.

I'm using that one. Big Grin

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She'll cling to her job as long as she's able.
There will be a constitutional crisis when she's kept alive by machines but not present unless she has a resignation letter under certain circumstances letter drafted. No way that letter sees the light of day with Trump in office. The Court will operate with eight members.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
This is why the lamentations about our callousness amount to jack squat.

The only way this crone will retire is to die or to be so incapacitated that she cannot function normally.

You know th old sayng- You want sympathy? Well, look in he dictionary between shit and syphillis.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
There will be a constitutional crisis when she's kept alive by machines....
I asked that very question a while ago, and I believe it was JALLEN who noted she could likely languish on life support until she eventually died as there really isn't any mechanism to remove a SCOTUS judge who's still alive but can no longer do the job. So given current circumstances, her death is the only way we'll be rid of her. Now please pass the ribs. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
The scariest words heard on the news today: "She is expected to recover."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Come on. The corrupt media would broadcast that if her likelihood of recovery hovered around 10%. And having been around a number of old folks in the past couple years, recovery from one thing only leads to the next setback. At 85, she's way down the back side of the curve.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:

That verbiage is usually indicative of a less than certain prognosis. A 25 year old with no injury other than 3 broken ribs would not be "expected" to recover, it would be a given.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
I was going to send a Get Well gift for the time she spends in the rehab facility.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
You'd think she would have learned how to stay on that broom by now.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
I think I peed myself a little when I read this. Going to use it a lot in the future.

quote:
You know th old sayng- You want sympathy? Well, look in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

OHHH NOOOO!!!!!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24111 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Haha, Rush just said that liberals are calling the hospital offering their ribs and organs for donation if Ruthie needs them, that's how worried they are. The crazy thing is that I can't say for sure if he was serious or not.

Well, it's also being mentioned on Drudge. It wouldn't surprise me in the least for that to be actually happening.

Do morons on the left really believe that doctors will transplant ribs from donors into RBG? Is that the usual treatment for broken ribs these days?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not just transplant her head on to someone's one Liberal body. It might not work but I'm willing to take that chance. Smile

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
Why not just transplant her head on to someone's one Liberal body. It might not work but I'm willing to take that chance. Smile

Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post