SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha, Rush just said that liberals are calling the hospital offering their ribs and organs for donation if Ruthie needs them, that's how worried they are. The crazy thing is that I can't say for sure if he was serious or not.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Haha, Rush just said that liberals are calling the hospital offering their ribs and organs for donation if Ruthie needs them, that's how worried they are. The crazy thing is that I can't say for sure if he was serious or not.

Well, it's also being mentioned on Drudge. It wouldn't surprise me in the least for that to be actually happening.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Jim I think I've said this in the past: You & I have similar warped senses of humor.

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WesleyDelArma
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
She was falling asleep in public back when the Krimson Kenyan was holed up in the WH. She should have retired years ago, but she stayed. Why? Because this PC hag wanted to have her replacement appointed by President Hillary Clinton. After all, the 2016 election was a lock, right? But, oh, that didn't work out, so now this fucking vampire has her minions seeking out young animals from which she can consume blood and extend her dark reign.

Fuck her and fuck anyone who supports her.[/QUOTE hi]

My God, I read this and it fucking came to me.

THE DARK CRYSTAL!! She's one of those things from the fucking DARK CRYSTAL! A SKEKSIS?! I think that is what they are called?? They looked like if a human a buzzard and beef jerky had a three-way! AND they drank the life essence of Young living things!

SKEKSIS!!

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Weekend at Ginsburg's.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
She may be able to cheat death, but she can't cheat gravity.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
So I was leaving court today and my wife texted me the news. I instantly wondered if the SF rule about not talking about events until sufficient time passed rule would apply to this thread.

Then I laughed and figured that RBGs time had already passed and we would be free to rejoice in the exit of this loon.

Wish Jallen were here to get the news, although he might be in the front row of this show when it finally ends. RIP brother

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
I wonder how Justice Antonin Scalia would react to the news of her falling and breaking three ribs.
Just what exactly is your point? Explain this to me, please.

My point is that the thick callus surrounding the hearts of many here never ceases to surprise me. She's a human. We hate her politics and social view, but she's still a human being. Scalia, a man who most all of us admire, would see her the same way.

This isn't about her. It's about our country's future. The ability to put more Constitutionalists on the SCOTUS greatly reduces the Left's ability to legislate through the court system. I am not rooting for her to die. I just want another Fascist removed from the SCOTUS so that Trump can put a proper Justice in place. I would be happy if she, or one of her komrads, simply retires.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she makes it thru 2018, I hope the the bell tolls for her on live tv, at PDJT's next SOTU Address.

Yes, right there on live tv - with rbg sitting in the front row center, nodding off to her forever dirt nap! Her head rolls forward, followed by her scrawny shoulders, doing a complete forward tumble roll out of her seat like a 65 lb. sack of squishy potatoes, coming to a stop in a wrinkly heap at the feet of PDJT.

A Deplorable can dream, can't he?!

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
So I was leaving court today and my wife texted me the news. I instantly wondered if the SF rule about not talking about events until sufficient time passed rule would apply to this thread.

Then I laughed and figured that RBGs time had already passed and we would be free to rejoice in the exit of this loon.

Wish Jallen were here to get the news, although he might be in the front row of this show when it finally ends. RIP brother

Well, she ain't gone yet. This woman has an incredible ability to simply stay alive. After all, she survived both pancreatic and colon cancer. I think it's going to take more than a few broken ribs to be rid of her.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's actually happening:

People concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s fall are offering their ribs and organs

Liberals are nuts.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

It's actually happening:

People concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s fall are offering their ribs and organs

Liberals are nuts.

Too bad they dont have any brains to offer...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sheeit, now I wants me some barbecued ribs.

"You are our guardian angel." Translation: "BITCH DON'T DIE!!"

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Would it be in bad taste to start a pool on when she resigns/retires???
Nothing, and I do mean nothing, will prompt a resignation or retirement by RBG. Short of dying, we'll not be rid of her. But at 85 and being in the condition she's in, I can't imagine her departure from the planet being that far off.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
She could pass away in her office and I'd bet her staff wouldn't tell anyone until just before she's to appear in court....

Maybe put her in one of those Austin Powers Ice Chambers.....

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping that she has something fall off or seize up the next time she's on the bench.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sheeit, now I wants me some barbecued ribs.

President Trump should declare this "National Rib Day" Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:
Get her laughing
Ha!!!!! If you've ever had broken ribs then you know how funny that is. Big Grin

Don't make me laugh.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
She could pass away in her office and I'd bet her staff wouldn't tell anyone until just before she's to appear in court....
Maybe put her in one of those Austin Powers Ice Chambers.....

She doesn't have to be alive to write legal opinions. That's what she has clerks for.
They could wheel her in/out and prop her up for oral argument. She's been asleep for so long, they won't know the difference if she's dead.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post