SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
I couldn't care less that shes human. There are over 8 billion humans. Not an endangered species.

Deader than fried chicken. And the sooner the better.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Victims of all likely replacements are being rounded up and coached as we speak.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I don’t believe her to be some kind of enemy of the state so to speak.

The State I believe in and the State our Founding Fathers Created= Yes she is.

Hoping nature takes its course is a far cry from promoting violence.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
DEWEY DECIMAL SYSTEM. TODAY. THIS MORNING.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
To anyone not wishing her demise upon her- she is a leftist piece of trash that would gladly support things forced upon you at the behest of her dishonest party. Based on her personal opinion and the goals of the left, not the tenets of the constitution.

Of all people, she herself knows she is not competent to remain in one of the 9 most important positions in the country. Both in physical health and mental competence. At this point she is not a servant to this nation, she is an agent that actively seeks to aid and abet the enemy of freedom. She and her kind would see you stripped of your rights. I would respect her if she stepped down years ago when it became apparent that her mental faculties are not up to so lofty a task. If death is all that will make her vacate, then I’m ready to see it happen.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Ginsburg breaks ribs in fall. Perhaps she'll break neck in winter.

Clever!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38645 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:
Get her laughing
Ha!!!!! If you've ever had broken ribs then you know how funny that is. Big Grin

Sneezing is much worse. May god grant many a sneeze in the next few days.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
She swore an oath to protect and apply the constitution to the laws of the United States. She failed to do so instead applying her own personal beliefs to the detriment of our country.

This is the act of a traitor. And historically traitors deserve death.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Garbage Disposal. Hadda Google it. Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I was hoping it was a broken hip...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the Democrats are busy trying to dig up dirt on Amy Coney Barrett as we speak. Mad

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She’s a statist, and statism is the very antithesis of our nation’s founding principles. So yes, I hope she just goes one way or the other.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Afetr the way the Dems embarrassed themselves kin the last SCOTUS hearings, with their criminal attempts to destroy an innocent man, I have a feeling that their approach to the next SCOTUS nominee will be noticeably different.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Yeah. Same approach, much more intense is my bet.

They're Dems. They don't learn.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Afetr the way the Dems embarrassed themselves kin the last SCOTUS hearings, with their criminal attempts to destroy an innocent man, I have a feeling that their approach to the next SCOTUS nominee will be noticeably different.

I think you give them too much credit.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3848 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I believe this is the second time she's broken ribs, first was back in 2012

Posts: 23392 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at how they're demanding that the acting AG recuse himself, same as Sessions did. SSDD.

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
quote:
I think you give them too much credit.
And I think such cynicism is predictable.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023