SIGforum
Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7980053944

July 19, 2020, 05:21 PM
Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Haha...I don't care how an enemy is dispatched. This person is hanging on for horrible political reasons...nothing laudatory in her behavior.

Yup, despicable POS she is. "Yes, children, I'm the last line of defense against the Orange Bad Man. I'm hanging on by a thread, hoping Nov 4th is a brand new day."

Yes, bitch, Nov 4th will be a brand new day.......for President Trump's 2nd term.

Q

July 29, 2020, 08:40 PM
sdy
Shannon Bream:

Justice Ginsburg underwent non-surgical procedure today. Expected to be released from the hospital by the end of the week. More at 11p
@FoxNews

report: it was to revise her bile duct stent

says stent revisions are common
July 29, 2020, 11:21 PM
parabellum
These hospital visits for "routine procedures" are becoming more frequent. Hopefully, the next routine proceduere will be embalming.

Step it up, granny
July 29, 2020, 11:25 PM
P220 Smudge
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
says stent revisions are common

I notice they keep doing their best to assure everyone that this is all routine stuff and she's completely healthy and cancer-free.

Uh-huh. She's the very picture of perfect health. Roll Eyes

July 30, 2020, 12:40 AM
Sailor1911
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These hospital visits for "routine procedures" are becoming more frequent. Hopefully, the next routine proceduere will be embalming.

Step it up, granny

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016
July 30, 2020, 08:47 PM
sigalert
Is she still in the hospital?

Edit: She is. Sorry for the bump.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson
July 30, 2020, 09:12 PM
rocket72
No. She's just molting. Big Grin
July 31, 2020, 08:16 AM
Veeper

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken
July 31, 2020, 09:46 AM
HRK
How about some entertainment while waiting....

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

July 31, 2020, 02:54 PM
GT-40DOC
I can only assume that RBG has round the clock nursing/medical care at her home......the best money can buy. If not, I am not sure that she would be sent home from the hospital, rather than a nursing home/rehab unit.
July 31, 2020, 03:29 PM
erj_pilot
^^^^
Probably has a full-blown ICU isolation ward in her house, staffed with the most elite ICU nursing staff on the planet, funded of course by Soros.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
July 31, 2020, 03:49 PM
sigmonkey
She'll be Stalin for more time, soon enough...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
July 31, 2020, 03:51 PM
Shifferbrains
Big Grin Big Grin
July 31, 2020, 07:17 PM
sdy
Shannon Bream:

Justice Ginsburg has been released from the hospital. We’re told she is “home and doing well”.
July 31, 2020, 07:22 PM
parabellum
Anyone in her condition is most certainly not "doing well." She's hangin' on by a string and that's all.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
July 31, 2020, 07:45 PM
dsiets
I can't believe the negativity here.
I hope she lives a long time, until election night, when trump gets reelected.
Then, I want to be a fly on the wall.

"Four more years Ruthie. You can do it!" Razz
July 31, 2020, 08:05 PM
bdylan
'Doing well' = still breathing
July 31, 2020, 08:19 PM
darthfuster
BRING OUT YER DEAD!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
July 31, 2020, 08:37 PM
Expert308
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^
Probably has a full-blown ICU isolation ward in her house, staffed with the most elite ICU nursing staff on the planet, funded of course by Soros.

Uh uh. More likely, funded by the taxpayers.
July 31, 2020, 09:01 PM
erj_pilot
^^^^^
Ya know....I re-read what I typed and thought, "Soros hasn't had to spend one damned red cent on that old, decrepit bag of bones. It's all been on OUR backs the entire time". Reason #215 to be even MORE livid...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24