SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, I'm leading the charge of those who want her to FUCKING DIE, and to do so IMMEDIATELY.

What do you think of that, Mister Sensitive?

I am right behind you. If my heart is cold and callused towards her, it's her own damn fault. Being human is not a reason to deserve mercy.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Most folks wouldn't wish for the demise of anyone, the fact is that RGB is never going to resign, even if she were declared legally incompetent she wouldn't quit, the only way she's leaving that job is horizontal

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
but she's still a human being.

So were many very bad people, and we rejoiced at their passing as well.

RBG, IMO, has a rotten soul that is the very antithesis of what we fellow "human beings" should strive for in this country. The decisions that she has been responsible for have done profound harm to this nation, its people, and its future.

I won't shed a single tear for this woman at her impending passing and, in fact, will likely raise a glass.

This nation will be a better place without her.

Posts: 20087 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
but she's still a human being.

Not for long.

She has demonstrated numerous times that she simply cannot perform the duties of her job, and mind you it is a fairly important job. She is hanging around out of spite for the country. Like McCain, she won't leave with integrity. I don't owe her a thing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Count me in the sensative camp. I want her replaced. I don’t wish her ill will. I may not agree with her politics but I don’t believe her to be some kind of enemy of the state so to speak.

I think it’s rather said that on one side you are pretty much forced to stick it out till you die and on the other it makes folks wait/yearn for somebody to die.

If our court was what it is supposed to be, completely agnostic/apolitical/constitution is the rule of the land, none of this crap would need to happen on either side.

I don’t wish her dead, I do wish her off the court, maybe forced to retire but beyond that I wish her well.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Haha! This is just too rich! The timing is just divine! The Dems are going to have far too many fronts to battle soon. They must be already spinning up to fight whoever Trump is going to appoint to replace her. Add whoever his appointment will be to replace Sessions!

I think Trump has a lot more coming for them to deal with in the coming months when he gets his new AG in place. I sense a shift in his attitude since the elections are over starting with the Acosta beat down!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, I'm leading the charge of those who want her to FUCKING DIE, and to do so IMMEDIATELY.

What do you think of that, Mister Sensitive?

Lead whatever charge you wish. I would like to see her replaced on the Supreme Court as soon as possible just as much as anyone else here.

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dying is the only way this crone will GTFO. If wishing for her to become a librarian would do it, I'd wish for the biased old hag to become a librarian.

DEWEY DECIMAL SYSTEM. TODAY. THIS MORNING.

Posts: 107511 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lead whatever charge you wish. I would like to see her replaced on the Supreme Court as soon as possible just as much as anyone else here.
No, you don't, because if you did, you would acknowledge that the ONLY way this old bag will leave the SC is by dying.

A blind man can see it, but you're oh so sensitive, aren't you.? You're worse than sightless. You're deluded.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
DJT is probably sharpening his pencil as we speak! Gotta get the short list updated!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Count me in the sensative camp. I want her replaced. I don’t wish her ill will. I may not agree with her politics but I don’t believe her to be some kind of enemy of the state so to speak.

This is pretty much my feelings on the matter.

That being said: While I'm not looking forward to her demise: Falling down in her office, breaking three ribs and going into the hospital, at her age, and with her appearance, of late: My guess is she's probably about done.

The Democrats are about to have Yet Another Of Their Bad Decisions come home to roost in a major way. They keep doing Stupid Stuff and having it turn around and bite them.

You'd think even Democrats and leftists would learn, eventually.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I figured she'd be in this shape by now:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kz1000,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Trump is anxious to visit her in the hospital and wish her well. Can anybody think of a good Joke Book he can bring, to cheer her up? Get her laughing and ease her pain?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9146 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She was falling asleep in public back when the Krimson Kenyan was holed up in the WH. She should have retired years ago, but she stayed. Why? Because this PC hag wanted to have her replacement appointed by President Hillary Clinton. After all, the 2016 election was a lock, right? But, oh, that didn't work out, so now this fucking vampire has her minions seeking out young animals from which she can consume blood and extend her dark reign.

Fuck her and fuck anyone who supports her.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
The Democrats are about to have Yet Another Of Their Bad Decisions come home to roost in a major way. They keep doing Stupid Stuff and having it turn around and bite them.

You'd think even Democrats and leftists would learn, eventually.

Nah, you can't fix stupid! Big Grin

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get her laughing
Ha!!!!! If you've ever had broken ribs then you know how funny that is. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the report from CNN speculating that her fall was a direct result of mental stress brought on by Trump's unprovoked attack on their reporter at the press conference yesterday.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:
Get her laughing
Ha!!!!! If you've ever had broken ribs then you know how funny that is. Big Grin

LOL. You're right. I have had and I do.

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sympathy! Sympathy!! She's part of the reason that this country is in such a state, and some of you want us to be sympathetic!! A sitting SCOTUS justice who has publicly and repeatedly criticized the POTUS??

Ha!! Double freaking HA!!

Rot in Hell, librarian!

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Ginsburg breaks ribs in fall. Perhaps she'll break neck in winter.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post