SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
I wonder how you would feel if zomeone wished your mother or sister or wife or child was dead so that something they wanted to happen politically could.

**Satire Alert** Big Grin

quote:

Christian Loves His Enemies, Also Wishes Swift Death Upon Ruth Bader Ginsburg

January 7th, 2019
The Babylon Bee

KENNESAW, GA—Local Christian man Ronald Mackey always makes it a point in his Christian walk to show the love of Jesus even to people who disagree with him.

He also constantly prays for the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and publicly posts for his desire for her to die and face the judgment of God, though she likely does not know Christ.

The man who claims to love all his enemies with Christlike zeal posted on his Facebook page that he hopes Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies any day now, after news of her absence on the Supreme Court bench was made public.

"If only Ginsburg would kick the bucket, God can tip the Supreme Court to the right and reclaim His chosen country," he posted on his page, just after he shared a quote from Matthew 5 in which Jesus commands His followers to love their enemies. "I love my enemies like Jesus did, but not Ginsburg. Ugh, I hate her."

He clarified to reporters later that loving one's enemies does not mean "really bad enemies." "Oh, that's only for, like, annoying neighbors and people who drive slow in the left lane," he said. "Well, maybe not the slow drivers, but you get the idea. It definitely doesn't apply to people I want to get out of the way so my favored political agenda can be advanced."

Link

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roustabout:
Sigmonkey nails it!

Exactly. My first thought was "Who gave the Monkey a hammer?"

Nailed it indeed.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:

I am not apologizing for what I said. To me, at the time, it was a fair question and , again, I got answers.

Thanks to all of you.

Nor should you, friend Smile

You asked a question and you got answers.

As this is a discussion forum, seems like it all worked out as it should.

Let us hope we can continue as such.

Amen, me boy. Please, know I despise these enemies of our freedom and Republic with all of my heart. if CW2 starts, my noce side will be gone.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the story is they found the lung cancer when she was treated for broken ribs. I would think her medical care is as proactive as is possible and that there wouldn't be any surprises when being treated for something else. Unless her medical condition is being lied about.

I suppose they would love for her to hang on long enough for the 2020 campaign to begin so they could say wait until the election results before a confirmation. Why they would let her hang on if she isn't going to make it until then, I don't know. Maybe more time for propaganda (the movie) or more time to plan a blocking strategy. I would think those plans are already ironed out at this point.

They have to completely sell their dupes that its a constitutional crisis if the nominee to replace her isn't of a similar bent. They'll have to riot and what not when the nominee isn't.

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to wonder if possibly the lung cancer is/was also involved with the bone(ribs) and that is what caused them to fracture......just a thought!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Every time I see this thread bumped I get my hopes up.

Same here.

Cone Ruthie, you can do it, just resign already.

She won’t she hates Trump so much she will never quit while he is president. She would rather die first...I say so be it, it is what it is,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Every time I see this thread bumped I get my hopes up.

Same here.

Cone Ruthie, you can do it, just resign already.

She won’t she hates Trump so much she will never quit while he is president. She would rather die first...I say so be it, it is what it is,

If that is the case, I do hope and pray that she gets her druthers.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder how you would feel if zomeone wished your mother or sister or wife or child was dead so that something they wanted to happen politically could.

Evil is evil. Just because you spawned it, or it spawned you, or you are somehow kin to it, matters not. I'm sure during the 30s and 40s, there were people that demanded that other people not talk of Hitler like he was evil. There were people that believed that Timothy McVey wasn't evil. They were both someone's son/brother/father etc. Both were evil. Both did not deserve a pass because they were someone's son, or my son, etc.

Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg is that kind of evil. Her vision for me and you is pretty clear by her writings. She wants me and you to be slaves to the government. Show me a single place where slavery has turned out well for the slaves. She wants us to be subjects. In other places they have a change of regime with a rifle for that kind of evil. I'll settle for karma coming around to her and the reaper taking her despite she is someone's daughter/mother/blah/blah/blah.

Maybe she should just claim that she is "turning her life around".

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

Evil is evil. Just because you spawned it, or it spawned you, or you are somehow kin to it, matters not. I'm sure during the 30s and 40s, there were people that demanded that other people not talk of Hitler like he was evil. There were people that believed that Timothy McVey wasn't evil. They were both someone's son/brother/father etc. Both were evil. Both did not deserve a pass because they were someone's son, or my son, etc.

Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg is that kind of evil. Her vision for me and you is pretty clear by her writings. She wants me and you to be slaves to the government. Show me a single place where slavery has turned out well for the slaves. She wants us to be subjects. In other places they have a change of regime with a rifle for that kind of evil. I'll settle for karma coming around to her and the reaper taking her despite she is someone's daughter/mother/blah/blah/blah.

Maybe she should just claim that she is "turning her life around".

Well, you obviously did not read the rest of the thread where there was a discussion. Since this is a discussion forum, a question popped into my head and I asked it. There were replies and I got what I was asking for which was opinions on my question.
Now, back off a little on me please. Thank you.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
For what it’s worth I didn’t get the impression he was getting on you.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
After reading the post a couple of times, I see your point.

Senor Jones, I apologize.

** I have to get my MD to change my nighttime pain meds, no joke. Frown

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I suspect that Ruthie leaving the court, by whatever means she chooses, but absolutely as soon as possible, will help.

She creates an awkward situation. One tries not to wish ill on others, but her refusal to retire combined with her politics doesn’t make it easy.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I suspect that Ruthie leaving the court, by whatever means she chooses, but absolutely as soon as possible, will help.

She creates an awkward situation. One tries not to wish ill on others, but her refusal to retire combined with her politics doesn’t make it easy.

I think she is delusional like many other politicians her age and of her beliefs such as Pelosi etc. She should've retired a long time ago. Quite honestly I think Supreme court and congress should have term limits as some of these people are so far out of touch with the world they live in at 85 years old. At that age I wouldn't trust my grandmother to go to the grocery store on her own, let alone make any important decisions effecting anyone else.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I was touring George Washington University with my daughter this past Fall and the (obviously left wing) tour group leader referred to Ginsburg (she had recently spoken on campus) as "The Notorious R.B.G." (a reference to the rapper Notorious B.I.G, assassinated in 1997). It just galls me that the idiot left elevates such a heinous creature to mythic stature for her efforts to undo the constitution. Friday she had surgery to remove two malignant growths in her left lung. She IS a malignant growth.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...of-scotus-arguments/

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss a third day of oral arguments Wednesday as the 85-year-old recovers from cancer surgery.

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Any federal judge, a Supreme Court justice even more so, should be insulated from partisan politics. A great idea that doesn't always work out in practice, as seen here.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...of-scotus-arguments/

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss a third day of oral arguments Wednesday as the 85-year-old recovers from cancer surgery.

A lot of us working stiffs have to supply a doctors note to get back into work after three consecutive sick days.

This old fart better have hers when she comes staggering back to sleep at the bench.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Let us hope the monster NEVER comes back!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
I was touring George Washington University with my daughter this past Fall and the (obviously left wing) tour group leader referred to Ginsburg (she had recently spoken on campus) as "The Notorious R.B.G." (a reference to the rapper Notorious B.I.G, assassinated in 1997). It just galls me that the idiot left elevates such a heinous creature to mythic stature for her efforts to undo the constitution. Friday she had surgery to remove two malignant growths in her left lung. She IS a malignant growth.

great, compare her to some guy who got lucky and then got smart to protect his interests only and ended up dying a not pleasant form of death.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
When dealing with the enemies of our country, I don't care who's mother, sister, wife, or child they may be.
Rod

^^^^^^

FRBG

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post