SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Ruthie has condemned millions of babies to die a painful violent death before they could even live. God forgive me, but what's wrong with her being subject to a very late term abortion? She wished millions of people she didn't know to die, what grace does she deserve?

She gladly supports a strong totalitarian government that would make Stalin and Castro blush, I wished bad things on them as well.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigMaverick:
I heard that “doing what she loves” is dying of pneumonia.

Win!!!

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Trump takes the high road:

Donald Trump Reacts to Ruth Bader Ginsburg Injury: ‘I Wish Her Well’

President Donald Trump responded Friday to the news that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was recently hospitalized.

“I wish her well,” Trump said to reporters who asked if he was thinking about another Supreme Court pick after the news broke.

Ginsburg was hospitalized after falling in her office and breaking three ribs.

Trump said he is not thinking about a replacement for Ginsburg but that he hopes she will return to health.

“I wouldn’t say she’s exactly on my side, but I hope she gets better, and I hope she serves on the Supreme Court for many, many years,” he said.

But Trump recalled that Ginsburg made an “inappropriate” comment about him during the 2016 election, a comment for which she later apologized.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president,” Ginsburg said in July 2016. “For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

In an interview with CNN, she called Trump a “faker.”

“He has no consistency about him,” she said. “He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego.”

At the time, Trump responded to Ginsburg on Twitter.

“Justice Ginsburg of the U.S. Supreme Court has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me,” he wrote. “Her mind is shot – resign!”

Ginsburg apologized days later.

“On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them,” she said in a statement. “Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future, I will be more circumspect.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...njury-wish-her-well/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
¡JOUSTING!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
They gave me Percocet … , she won't have a BM for a month.

A couple meals of McRibs should fix that.

Mc. RIBS.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what the hell she's doing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Outstanding!

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The bigger the lib the bigger the stupid I guess. Alyssa Milano has offered her ribs, kidney and lung to old Ruthie! They could probably remove them from her without the need for anesthesia because if she can't feel the
hurt that the stupid is putting on her she's as numb as a brick already!

Link to stupid...

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
The bigger the lib the bigger the stupid I guess. Alyssa Milano has offered her ribs, kidney and lung to old Ruthie! They could probably remove them from her without the need for anesthesia because if she can't feel the

Link to stupid...
I call BS. Just like those morons who promised to leave the country if Trump won, Milano would bail in a New York minute if Ole Ruthie actually tried to take her up on this offer. With these nitwits its all talk and pandering, with no action.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Link to stupid...
I call BS. Just like those morons who promised to leave the country if Trump won, Milano would bail in a New York minute if Ole Ruthie actually tried to take her up on this offer. With these nitwits its all talk and pandering, with no action.

Wholeheartedly agree; it would be fun to watch someone tell the little princess that there's more to it than dropping off a kidney and a few McRibs though.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Just checking in to see if RBG has checked out.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Yeah, she left the hospital today.

Link

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Alyssa Milano is a grandstanding half-wit, and that's being very kind about it.

LOOK AT MEEEE! LOOOK AT MEEEEE!!! I'M THE MOST LIBERALISTIST PROGRESSIVISTIST OF THEM ALL!!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Ruthie has condemned millions of babies to die a painful violent death before they could even live.

She wasn't on the Court when Roe was decided. What do you mean?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Cross-posting this into the one RBG thread.

quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
This is in a little local paper. I can't say it's for real, but if it is, this is huge

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.

Kavanaugh is a player in this drama. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time . President Donald J Trump will be replacing Notorious RBG, the lovechild of the left, and so will remake the Supreme Court for a generation. The Democrats simply must win back the Senate in November 2018, progressives feel.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: James in Denver,

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
The link above does not work.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
The link above does not work.

Corrected the link. I was just copying/pasting from the original duplicate post that Para locked... I didn't copy/paste is correctly... sorry!

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
After I posted the original link, I did some more research on the publication in question. It appears that the publication is not credible. I would consider this a hoax at this point.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
After I posted the original link, I did some more research on the publication in question. It appears that the publication is not credible. I would consider this a hoax at this point.

Well...that's the situation either way. She has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel, Kavanaugh was a big win, and seats gained in the Senate. Ouch.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post