SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beagle foster update: we adopted our foster! Meet Radar
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beagle foster update: we adopted our foster! Meet Radar Login/Join 
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Awesome!! Great looking pup

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Come on. Hit us with some more pics. That there looks to be a cutey!

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Welcome to foster fail, I have done it many times , we have 7. Best failure to have.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Good on ya for fostering! I can't see the pics of your first posted foster, but Radar is one gorgeous guy. Congrats Cool

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've sure that Radar says AROOOOOOOOOO, IIIIIIMMMM SOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps; for those who don't speak Beagle they tend to draw everything out.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5645 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post