SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Illegal Aliens Turn On The Democrats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Illegal Aliens Turn On The Democrats Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Illegal Aliens Turn On The Democrats For Their Disastrous Handling Of DACA Bills
The DNC, Pelosi, and Schumer are in the hotseat
US AND WORLD NEWS
NWCBy NWC Published On 1:35 PM Mar 6, 2018 225
DACA Bad Policy
Illegal immigrant Dreamers descended on Democrats’ national headquarters in Washington on Monday, staging a sit-in and vowing to make sure the party gets at least some of the blame as Congress slipped past President Trump’s March 5 deadline for action on DACA.

While the deadline lacked the urgency it once had, thanks to court decisions keeping the Obama-era tentative deportation amnesty going, it maintains much of its political salience.

The protesters who blocked the doors to the Democratic National Committee on Monday said there is blame to spread around, but they wanted to make sure Democrats felt much of the pressure, accusing the party’s leaders of a decade of betrayal culminating in this week’s failure.

“This party has shown me nothing but pain,” said Maria Duarte, a DACA recipient dressed in pink Hello Kitty pajamas and clutching a stuffed animal as she blocked the doors. She was choked with emotion as she shouted through a bullhorn, saying she “lost family members” to enforcement under the Obama administration.

President Obama created the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program in June 2012 as he was campaigning for re-election. The protesters said the move was designed to stave off potential electoral disaster.

More than 800,000 illegal aliens won protection over the years, and some 683,000 illegal aliens are currently protected.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Wonderful- also, I love when they deliver themselves for deportation... there has to be at least a few illegals in the bunch. Keep rounding them up and shipping the entitled little shits home. Because this is NOT their home.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I dare ANY one here to "Protest ANY thing in Mexico.
Que Cajones!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last week my buddy got two front row tickets to a hockey game. Naturally I really wanted to go. I got the brain juices flowing for possible ways I could get him to take me. At first I thought Ill get him a case of the expensive beer he likes. Then I thought Ill wash and wax his truck. Hell I even thought of actually paying him for the ticket.

But then I had an epiphany and decided to block his driveway and yell at him until he gave me what I wanted.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post