SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alright Maker's Mark Ambassadors, who received their Christmas gift?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alright Maker's Mark Ambassadors, who received their Christmas gift? Login/Join 
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
Waiting.........

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
I didn't get anything yet but keeping an eye out. My barrel is 1 year 10 months old.

Thanks for the reminder, SIG4EVA. Made me check on the age of my barrel. Currently listed at 5 years & 7 months. Not too long!

I'm at 5 years 7 months too. We may be sharing the same barrel (#807346) craglawnmanor! Smile

We're close!!
I just checked my barrel number: 807264.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Mine is #813063.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Very nice. Mine is #813063.

We are close too, my number is 813064.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Once your barrel matures, what happens?

I assume Maker's Mark contacts you to let you know. What then? What are your options?

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post