SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alright Maker's Mark Ambassadors, who received their Christmas gift?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alright Maker's Mark Ambassadors, who received their Christmas gift? Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted
Being an Ambassador is definitely worth the price of admission, but this year takes the cake for me as I really like fun socks.

Anyone else?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Yep. But they barely fit my big toe lol

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Yep. But they barely fit my big toe lol

LOL. Yeah, the sizing seems a little...off. I figure they're probably a one time use.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I received mine. Took a look at them, and thought they were pretty neat.
My wife saw them & said they wouldn't fit me (I wear a men's 13). She tried them on, and they "snugly" fit her. She wears women's size 8 shoes.
At least my wife said she'd wear them...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of wheated bourbon.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Havent gotten mine yet but will look!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
^^
Same here - on the lookout. Big Grin

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I haven't received mine. But I did just put my Mistletoe from last year on my bottle with the sweater.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Crap! Forgot to change my address, just did it. I'm sad

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen mine yet but my MMCS is wearing the plaid bowtie and nightcap from years gone by.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Good....very good. Keep it coming.

NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
I haven't received anything yet, but will keep an eye out!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Got mine, I do not have big feet by any means, and couldn't get them past the ball of my foot.

Decorated my Makers with the mistletoe and the 46 with the ear muffs.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I didn't get anything yet but keeping an eye out. My barrel is 1 year 10 months old.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Haven't received anything - but will be on the lookout now. Razz

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
I didn't get anything yet but keeping an eye out. My barrel is 1 year 10 months old.

Thanks for the reminder, SIG4EVA. Made me check on the age of my barrel. Currently listed at 5 years & 7 months. Not too long!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Thanks for the reminder, SIG4EVA. Made me check on the age of my barrel. Currently listed at 5 years & 7 months. Not too long!

I'm at 5 years 7 months too. We may be sharing the same barrel (#807346) craglawnmanor! Smile

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
M
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:

Same here

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
M
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:

Same here, it was cool when my barrel came due, the labels are cool and made neat gifts for family.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for mine to show up. The mailman better not be wearing them.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post