SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Man Ron Swanson
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Man Ron Swanson Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I'll watch the Swanson compilation tomorrow. Hopefully, "vegan bacon" is in there

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
How the hell have I never seen this show? I know what I'm binge watching next

You just did, the best parts anyways. Chris Pratt is pretty good in it too though.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
“All my life I’ve avoided Europe, and it’s multitudes of terribleness, but it turns out, much to my surprise, there is actually one place in Europe that is worth seeing. These tiny islands off the coast of Scotland, where God’s chosen elixirs are distilled, barreled, and prepared for consumption. This is worth the trip.” Ron Swanson.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
You had me at meat tornado.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
best one ever is when he was asked by the nurse if he had any history of mental illness in his family:
"I have an uncle that does yoga..."

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post