SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seven men arrested for touching underage girls at water park
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seven men arrested for touching underage girls at water park Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Are they Sikh? Singh is apparently an Indian name that many converts to Sikhi use. At least that's what the interwebs seems to say.

I don't claim to be an expert on every religion, but messing with young girls isn't acceptable to the Sikh. I would be interested to find out if they are.

Edited to add- learn something new every day. The seven are definitely Punjabi hence their names. The Sikh are originated from the Punjab region and speak Punjabi, but not all from Punjab are Sikh, many are actually islamist. These guys are most likely islamist. Freaking pedophile muslim isn't surprising, but an organized gang of them likely "fresh off the boat" is alarming.

This story states they needed interpreters for 5 of them. http://www.kcra.com/article/da...nt-evidence/20969232

That is my understanding of Sikhs, as well. I'd guess that these malefactors are not Sikh. (Which is a religion, not an ethnicity.)

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
So now they are doing to girls at our waterparks, as they have been doing to our IT jobs. Wonderful.

Recently read that Sikh's have 40 pct of the trucking jobs in California.

I've met many Indians (the ones Columbus was searching for) in IT. They're ok, but when it comes to an IT job - it's me first. I guess I'll end up at Home Depot selling them Chinese made crap.

Sikhs make up less than 2% of the population of India. Thee are only about 25 million Sikhs worldwide.

I had a couple of Sikh friends in college and learned a bit about it. The tenets of Sikhism are very positive and unobjectionable. They value truth, contentment, compassion, humility, and love (the five virtues) and reject lust, anger, greed, attachment (specifically, attachment to what most religions call something like "worldly things"), and ego (the five thieves).

One of the things Sikhs are always supposed to do is carry a special ceremonial knife that represents a willingness to defend anyone from wrongful oppression or persecution, with violence if necessary.

As already stated by others, Sikhism absolutely opposes actions like those these people are accused of.

Of course, that doesn't mean they couldn't be Sikhs and still do it. I'm sure most here would agree that Christianity opposes priests molesting little boys. There are bad people everywhere.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
This has happened many times in Europe, especially Germany.

I think you are confusing (as are others) Indians with Arabs/Muslims.

A quick Google search suggests there are 172 million Muslims in India.

Correct, but they don’t have the last name Singh, and Indians haven’t generally been accused of these incidents in Germany (I.e. Cologne etc).

As said, Singh is a Punjabi (a region in India) name, but not necessarily a Sikh (a religion) name.

And Germany's troublesome migrants are Arab (and mostly Muslim), not Indians of whatever religion.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
"Touching" as a euphemism means what in actuality?

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Birdvol:

Grooming.

I think that is religiously insensitive. Those men were just practicing to be like their Mohammed.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
This has happened many times in Europe, especially Germany.

I think you are confusing (as are others) Indians with Arabs/Muslims.

A quick Google search suggests there are 172 million Muslims in India.

Correct, but they don’t have the last name Singh, and Indians haven’t generally been accused of these incidents in Germany (I.e. Cologne etc).

As said, Singh is a Punjabi (a region in India) name, but not necessarily a Sikh (a religion) name.

And Germany's troublesome migrants are Arab (and mostly Muslim), not Indians of whatever religion.

Punjabi is 58% Sikh, 38% Hindu, 2% Muslim, and 2% other. It's the only majority Sikh state in India.

Posts: 10826 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, guys. Jeez. Enough

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Birdvol:

Grooming.

I think that is religiously insensitive. Those men were just practicing to be like their Mohammed.

Touching... grooming... are all non-judgemental, politically correct ways of saying these sick motherfuckers were

COMMITTING LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS ON CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE.

As the police stated "...the individuals who were arrested knew each other and worked in a coordinated effort to inappropriately touch several female juveniles...."

Put another way, the perpetrators made sexually-motivated physical contact with the body, breasts, buttocks, genitalia hands, or mouth of the victimized "children under 14 years of age".

The sort of acts that warrant immediate and forceful response by the American law enforcement, judicial, and prison systems.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This report actually surprises me a little. Sing is the common last name for those practicing the Sikh Religion based in India.

Many of the tenants of that religion involve doing good things or helping others, defending those who cannot defend themselves, and doing good for others daily. Typically they are very polite and friendly but a little leery of many given that they're often mistaken for Muslims due to the turban.

I worked with several of them for a few years a while back and they always impressed me as very upstanding, decent, people. Two of the 5 K's are the steel bracelet and the Kirpan (knife). The steel bracelet symbolizes eternity but also are reminder to do something good or nice for someone else each day. The Kirpan reminds them to defend the defenseless and there countless stories of them charging into danger, without a thought of their own well being to protect another. They see both as basic duties of all humans.

As with all religions not all are devout followers. So I'm going to guess that although they bear the Singh name, they definitely weren't following the tenants of Sikhism, as at least one of them was honor bound to beat down the rest of them.

With that said, some of the other Indian guys that I worked with (non Sikh) were total freak shows with little respect for women.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Put another way, the perpetrators made sexually-motivated physical contact with the body, breasts, buttocks, genitalia hands, or mouth of the victimized "children under 14 years of age".

The sort of acts that warrant immediate and forceful response by the American law enforcement, judicial, and prison systems.

In all seriousness, castration, up to and including being turned into a eunuch, should be a lawful remedy.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK, guys. Jeez. Enough

Sorry boss, should have reloaded page instead of replying to what was at the bottom of the page when I was interrupted. Mea culpa.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post