SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seven men arrested for touching underage girls at water park
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seven men arrested for touching underage girls at water park Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
This is when you need a good ol fashioned mob violence lynching.

Should have been a group of dads with rope busting in that 2 cent water park jail and showing these assholes whats what.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Wood. Chipper. Now.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
This has happened many times in Europe, especially Germany.

I think you are confusing (as are others) Indians with Arabs/Muslims.

A quick Google search suggests there are 172 million Muslims in India.

Correct, but they don’t have the last name Singh, and Indians haven’t generally been accused of these incidents in Germany (I.e. Cologne etc).

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
Wood. Chipper. Now.

H&K-Guy

That death sounds too quick and painless.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

So these perverts are Muslim because they are perverts? Or do we not actually have a clue what faith they might be at this point? All we have are perverts with not particularly Muslim sounding names. Regardless, they deserve a beat down.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Isn't this just a natural consequence of multiculturalism? I thought this was the new norm for this country and that we were just supposed to accept it?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Correct, but they don’t have the last name Singh, and Indians haven’t generally been accused of these incidents in Germany (I.e. Cologne etc).

True, and I agree that this hasn't generally been seen from Indian immigrants. However I have to agree that as previously stated, this behavior would be unusual for a Sikh despite a lot of their names including Singh. Although I doubt the media wouldn't report it if they are Muslim, it would be interesting to know.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

So these perverts are Muslim because they are perverts? Or do we not actually have a clue what faith they might be at this point? All we have are perverts with not particularly Muslim sounding names. Regardless, they deserve a beat down.

See my post above this one. Wink

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and five of the seven don't speak a word of English. Mad GTFO of my country and go back to where groping kids is acceptable.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

This happened in my backyard and I'm a little surprised. The Sikhs have a pretty good reputation in the area. Many own successful farms and businesses up and down the Sacramento valley.

I'm not sure if they're Sikh or Muslim - doesn't really matter. If they can determine crimes were committed, I hope they're prosecuted. Placer Co. tends to be pro-prosecution and not as limp wristed as Sacramento Co.

I thought I read a SacBee article stating the men didn't know each other - which strikes me as odd. It's not like seven complete strangers decided to act inappropriately at the same time. I believe this stems from society and cultural norms where men can harass/assault women without much repercussion.

I'm sure India is a beautiful country with great things to offer, but this ain't one of them.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So now they are doing to girls at our waterparks, as they have been doing to our IT jobs. Wonderful.

Recently read that Sikh's have 40 pct of the trucking jobs in California.

I've met many Indians (the ones Columbus was searching for) in IT. They're ok, but when it comes to an IT job - it's me first. I guess I'll end up at Home Depot selling them Chinese made crap.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they can determine crimes were committed, I hope they're prosecuted. Placer Co. tends to be pro-prosecution and not as limp wristed as Sacramento Co.

Bail having been set at $300,000 each would seem to show that at least one judge is taking this seriously.

The statement by the representative from the prosecutor's office gives hope as well. With seven alleged perpetrators and the need to interview numerous witnesses and locate and review potential video evidence, it's not surprising that they're taking time to determine if there is a case and build it if there is.

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Part of the reason my kids are rarely out of my sight in public at those ages. It can happen so quickly and unless you have solid witnesses or video evidence, it simply perp vs Vic statements.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

India has 1.3 billion people. ~80% of the population is Hindu, ~14% is Muslim.

The USA is ~13% black. Do you assume every American is black? The USA is ~18% Hispanic. Do you assume every American is Hispanic?

It's entirely possible the individuals in question are Muslim, but there are pedophiles of every race, religion, and nationality.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Disarm rapist's and pedophiles!! Mad

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:

India has 1.3 billion people. ~80% of the population is Hindu, ~14% is Muslim.

The USA is ~13% black. Do you assume every American is black? The USA is ~18% Hispanic. Do you assume every American is Hispanic?

It's entirely possible the individuals in question are Muslim, but there are pedophiles of every race, religion, and nationality.

See my posts above. I was only pointing out that although percentage-wise Muslims are a minority there, there are still a lot of Muslims in India. It is possible that the accused could be Muslim despite being from India, not that I know that they are because they are from India.

Good grief.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
These are not all Sikh names. Every Sikh is named "Singh" ("lion") but not all those named "Singh" are Sikhs.

I have very high regard for Sikhs, and this is not the kind of activity that would be expected or tolerated of Sikhs-- and would be severely punished by other Sikhs.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
Wood. Chipper. Now.

H&K-Guy

That death sounds too quick and painless.

Feet first, slow feed.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
What the hell were the lifeguards doing? According to the article they were targeting a girl in a wave pool. How does a lifeguard watching not notice?

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post