SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Seven men arrested for touching underage girls at water park
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seven men arrested for touching underage girls at water park Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/...s-at-water-park.html

Here's what Fox doesn't tell you:

Gursharanpal Banga, 34
Manpreet Singh Dhillon, 26
Lakhveer Singh Gill, 30
Baljinder Singh Khaira, 38
Balwinder Singh Malhi, 32
Dharampal Singh, 21
Harpreet Singh Talwar, 18

With a name like Ball Winder, you just know there's eventually going to be trouble. They should've kept an eye on that guy.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Maybe they will singh another tune after this.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Their culture is so different from ours, they might as well be from another planet.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Norwegians at it again Roll Eyes

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
At the risk of sounding culturally insensitive, if any of these guys had touched my 15 year old daughter, they’d have been seeking a good bridgework man.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Their culture is so different from ours, they might as well be from another planet.

We must accept their culture and learn from it so we're not racist, hateful bigots.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
If that was my daughter I would encourage the perp to see how long he could hold his breath under water. When this kind of crap occurs we should raise public hell to let people know what these deviates are doing.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Manpreet cant control his manmeat.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And every effing one of them should have one or both hands chopped off...sans anesthesia.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
If it was your little girl, could you control your response? I'm not sure I could. Let's see there are seven of them, fine my P239 holds eight rounds. Of course, then I would be in deep shit.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Are they Sikh? Singh is apparently an Indian name that many converts to Sikhi use. At least that's what the interwebs seems to say.

They should get an old fashioned beat down.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah...they're Sick, alright. Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I would be in prison had that been my daughter. But 7 goat humpers would never harm a child ever again.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
That is disgusting.

The "Singh" in their names suggests strongly that they are Sikhs. Not shocking to hear about immigrants from India being sexually inappropriate. A little bit surprising that it Sikhs.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Are they Sikh? Singh is apparently an Indian name that many converts to Sikhi use. At least that's what the interwebs seems to say.

I don't claim to be an expert on every religion, but messing with young girls isn't acceptable to the Sikh. I would be interested to find out if they are.

Edited to add- learn something new every day. The seven are definitely Punjabi hence their names. The Sikh are originated from the Punjab region and speak Punjabi, but not all from Punjab are Sikh, many are actually islamist. These guys are most likely islamist. Freaking pedophile muslim isn't surprising, but an organized gang of them likely "fresh off the boat" is alarming.

This story states they needed interpreters for 5 of them. http://www.kcra.com/article/da...nt-evidence/20969232

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm....

” The police department has not released photos of the suspects because of the ongoing investigation.”

I see booking photos in the media all the time the day of or after an arrest while the investigation is still “ongoing”.

And in today’s example of “mere words don’t mean shit”, Golfland Sunsplash’s statement ”We are committed to providing a safe environment for all of our patrons. begs the question what is it you actually DO to make that so? Investigating an incident after it happens isn’t providing a safe environment, it is reaction to an incident that happened in an unsafe environment.

You have a business that attracts children in swimsuits to be crowded together with anyone off the street that can pay the entry fee. Water parks are a pedophile’s paradise. Crowded pools provide all sorts of opportunity for visual stimulation and “accidental” contact. Isn’t to hard to tell when someone is interested in the other patrons instead of the attractions...

I’d like to know what (if any) steps the business takes to preempt predatory behavior. I’m sure they have lifeguards, but do they have roving observers watching for perv behavior?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
We racists just don't understand their culture, we should be ashamed of ourselves.

<sarcasm off>

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This has happened many times in Europe, especially Germany.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

I think you are confusing (as are others) Indians with Arabs/Muslims.

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

I think you are confusing (as are others) Indians with Arabs/Muslims.

A quick Google search suggests there are 172 million Muslims in India.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post