SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your groaner of the day
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your groaner of the day Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
quote:
Originally posted by imfrogman:
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
How do you get a witch pregnant?

You fuck her.

That one actually made me laugh.

I need to get more sleep....

The way I heard it was... How do you get a nun pregnant?

No, you dress her up like an altar boy....

You can get pregnant from anal oral?

FIFY.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Is dirty talk considered aural sex?

I know that in severe cases it can result in getting hearing aids.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
A guy came to my door today asking for a small donation for the community swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Redneck goes into the tool store to buy a file. The clerk shows him what is available, saying "We have rough, smooth, and bastard files." After thinking about it for a minute, the redneck says "Give me one of those bastards, and one each of those other two suns-a-bitches."

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Little kid is at show-n-tell, telling the story of his father who was up on the barn roof, fell off, and landed on a fence post right on his posterior.

Little kid:
"Yea, my Daddy, he was up on the barn, fell off, and ran a fence post right up his ass!"

Teacher:
"Ummm, rectum."

Little kid:
"Wrecked um? Damn near killed um."

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the
other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

How does an idiot call for his dog?
He puts two fingers in his mouth and then shouts Rover.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two cannibals killed a missionary. One started at the head and the other at the legs. The one at the head looked at his friend and asked how he was doing. The friend replied, "I'm having a ball".

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Cannibal went to the witch doctor, complaining of a stomach ache. Witch doctor said, "It must have been somebody you ate."

Cannibal said, "No, my standard diet, one of those missionary guys. The one in the brown robe with a bald spot."

Witch doctor asked, "How did you cook him?"

Cannibal said, "Traditional method, boiled him in a big pot."

Witch doctor said, "You idiot, that was a friar!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Here's a "croaker."

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I always make my dentist appointments for the same time.

Tooth Hurty.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
What sound does a Japanese camera shutter make?

Crick.

A Japanese man walks into a New York Currency Exchange with 2000 yen. He receives $72.00 in American currency. The following week, the same Japanese man walks into the same currency exchange. He again exchanges 2000 yen. This time, he receives $66.00 in American currency. He doesn't understand why he received less money, so he asks the clerk, "Why less money when same 2000 yen"

The clerk replies, "Fluctuations." As the Asian man prepares to leave, he turns, looks at the clerk and angrily says, "Fluck you Amelicans, too!"

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Child beauty pageant mother arrested for using botox on daughter. The child did not look surprised.

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Urologist: You should quit masturbating so much.
Patient: Oh yeah? Why is that?
Urologist: Because I need to examine you.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:A Japanese man walks into a New York Currency Exchange with 2000 yen. He receives $72.00 in American currency. The following week, the same Japanese man walks into the same currency exchange. He again exchanges 2000 yen. This time, he receives $66.00 in American currency. He doesn't understand why he received less money, so he asks the clerk, "Why less money when same 2000 yen"

The clerk replies, "Fluctuations." As the Asian man prepares to leave, he turns, looks at the clerk and angrily says, "Fluck you Amelicans, too!"

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Guy went on a blind date, after eating, they were walking down the street.
He asked, "what would you like to do"?
He heard, "I wanna get weighed".
He found that strange, but they passed a store with an old fashion penny scale out front so they stopped.
He asked, "Are you enjoying the evening"?
"No, so far it's wousy".

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Carolina state trooper pulls over a redneck for speeding on the Interstate.

Trooper: "Got any ID".

Redneck: "'bout what".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the guys name who has no arms or legs and likes to waterski?

Skip

Posts: 245 | Location: Ventura, California | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Dod you hear about the cow that gave golden milk?
It's legend dairy.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two blondes walk into a bar. The brunette ducks.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
A girl was riding down the street on her bicycle with a kitten in the basket on her handlebars.
A policeman saw her and gave her a citation for pedaling pussy.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post