SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your groaner of the day
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your groaner of the day Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
A girl was riding down the street on her bicycle with a kitten in the basket on her handlebars.
A policeman saw her and gave her a citation for pedaling pussy.

Posts: 27935 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
How do you stop a Polish tank?

Shoot the guy pushing it.

How come there are no Polish pharmacists?

They couldn't fit the bottle in the typewriter.

How come the new Polish navy has glass bottomed boats?

So they could see the old Polish Navy.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.

After an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.

"But why?" they asked, as they moved off.

"Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The Sarcasm

The place where all the jokes go that you don't get.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34112 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the
other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

How does an idiot call for his dog?
He puts two fingers in his mouth and then shouts Rover.

Two clowns are eating a cannibal. One of them looks at the other and says "I think we got this joke wrong".

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Dough Boy Dies

Veteran Pillsbury spokesman Pop N. Fresh died Wednesday of a severe yeast infection. He was 71.

He was buried Friday in one of the biggest funerals in years. Dozens of celebrities turned out including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, and the Hostess Twinkies.

The graveside was piled high with flours, as longtime friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Fresh as a man who "never knew he was kneaded".

Fresh rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a smart cookie, and wasted much of his dough on half-baked schemes.

Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model to millions. Fresh is survived by his second wife. They had two children, and one in the oven.

The funeral was at 3:25 for 20 minutes.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Dogs can't operate an MRI machine...

But catscan.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27935 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I
could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

Posts: 5736 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wallacemf
posted Hide Post
I bought some powdered water. But I didn't know what to add.

Posts: 377 | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Cowboy Lines That Have Been Ruint'

Top ten Old West phrases that will never sound the same after Brokeback Mountain:

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

4. "Howdy, pardner."

5. “You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Nice spread ya got there!"

10. "Ride'em cowboy!"

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2273 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
Cowboy Lines That Have Been Ruint'

Top ten Old West phrases that will never sound the same after Brokeback Mountain:

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

4. "Howdy, pardner."

5. “You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Nice spread ya got there!"

10. "Ride'em cowboy!"

Weren't the guys in Brokeback not cowboys, but sheepherders? That would explain some things seen in lot's of movies.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
How much do pirates charge to pierce somebody's ears?

A buccaneer.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Oh, GRoner of the day.

For a moment I thought the waiver had been rewritten.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31432 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
It's my birthday today and I can't believe that this thread is still alive so I give you all a birthday groaner.

Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker face each other. With light sabers drawn about to commence an allmighty battle of good over evil. Suddenly, in the middle of fight Vader pulls Skywalker to him and whispers: "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, LUKE. IT'S TRUE, LUKE, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Skywalker tried to ignore this but couldn't in the end. He wrenched himself free and yells "How can you know this!?!" Vader replied "I FELT YOUR PRESENTS..."

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why was six afraid of seven?

Because seven was a registered six offender,

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post