SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger... Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And this idiot calls the kid a "nigger".

I saw that not only was his address was posted online, but also his rap sheet as well.

I'm guessing this coward is secretly shitting in his pants while still living at his current address. Jimenez needs a stern lesson.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
I'm trying to recall how many times someone ripped an obama hat off of someone, ( gee.. isn't that their personal property? ) assaulted them and cursed them out...

Anyone help me here..

Likely would have been charged with a "hate crime".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
I'm trying to recall how many times someone ripped an obama hat off of someone, ( gee.. isn't that their personal property? ) assaulted them and cursed them out...

Anyone help me here..

Likely would have been charged with a "hate crime".

Definitely at the Federal level under Holder's Just Us Department.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Screw "Hate Crime", beat his ass under the "Just 'cause" law.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He was kicked out of the Green Party today and tonight was taken into custody. Reap it, bitch!

Link

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
He was kicked out of the Green Party today and tonight was taken into custody. Reap it, bitch!

Link
Thanks. That article made more sense to me as it was better written that the secretary was speaking for the state party. The previous article had me scratching my head and saying BFD that the Harris County (ie Houston) Green Party was kicking him out as he lives in the San Antonio metropolitan area.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the felony arrest you worthless commie.

Don Jr. is sending the kid a new hat signed by President Trump. More winning!

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTru.../1014999693447663616

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
More than a million Americans have seen that video, including hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters. Odds are good that at least a hundred or so would be Trump supporters with, um, let's say serious "anger management issues." Just statistical probabilities. At some point, Kino may come face to face with one of them. Let's hope. Big Grin

Hey Kino, allow me to introduce you to Dave...

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good

Nasty POS. You asked for it. You got it. Enjoy

No bond, no bail.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Isn't it great how the bar distanced itself from him? They knew the consequences that would follow, they went into damage control.

It's amazing this asshole has lived this long without someone pulling his card. But when you pick on people smaller & younger than you, I guess you get away with it. He should put on shirts that are an appropriate size. Those gym "muscles" don't scare grown men.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Here is a list of 96 incidents of harassment and violence against Trump supporters:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-...st-trump-supporters/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Good

Nasty POS. You asked for it. You got it. Enjoy

No bond, no bail.

Being San Antonio, he will get a bond set. The jails here are already busting at the seams, so they are giving out P.R. bonds to lower offenses like candy.

That being said, if they are charging him with a state jail felony the bond will probably be set anywhere between 5K and 20K depending on his criminal history. Since this is a high profile case, the Magistrate will most likely go on the higher side.

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Hey Kino, allow me to introduce you to Dave...

Maybe introduce him to Rush? Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
He should put on shirts that are an appropriate size. Those gym "muscles" don't scare grown men.

Xochitl acts like he’s been on steroids. I wonder.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Maybe someone should give him “12 Rules for Life” and read it to him.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Keep seeing apologists claim the kid and friends were saying racist crap leading up to the confrontation but oddly enough there’s no confirmation from anyone.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
As if that would excuse the assault and robbery

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Exactly the point I make when idiots bring it up.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
What this asshole bully should have said, if he knew how things would play out:

"Let me take that MAGA hat and get you one signed by the President of the United States! Meanwhile, I will get arrested, lose my job, and try not to be rattled by the death threats pouring in. You have a nice day, kid-- cause it sucks to be me." Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post