SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger... Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
This story gets predictably ugly. From an "anonymous" source --

"But another customer claims there’s more to the story, and that the group of teens made racially charged comments before the incident unfolded, KENS 5 reported.

The witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told KENS 5 that the teens in the video joked about “hanging blacks” and killing off minorities before they were targeted.

“They were talking about the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa,” the witness told KENS 5.

“They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July,” he claimed."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new...-20180706-story.html

You've seen the kids, do you think they were throwing around this sort of talk in a public place? Yeah, me neither.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
The witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told KENS 5 that the teens in the video joked about “hanging blacks” and killing off minorities before they were targeted.

“They were talking about the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa,” the witness told KENS 5.

“They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July,” he claimed."

Complete leftist trolling trying to make the aggressor a hero against the narrative "racist whites." Total and complete fabrication, I do not believe there is any such witness, anonymous or not.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Anonymous = Bullshit
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
This story gets predictably ugly. From an "anonymous" source --

"But another customer claims there’s more to the story, and that the group of teens made racially charged comments before the incident unfolded, KENS 5 reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new...-20180706-story.html

You've seen the kids, do you think they were throwing around this sort of talk in a public place? Yeah, me neither.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Lying maggot fuck. Color me shocked. NOT! Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Not surprised at all. leftists pull the race card and fabricate shit all the time, it’s all they got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Even if they did say those things, that changes nothing. Speech is not violence.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told KENS 5 that the teens in the video joked about “hanging blacks” and killing off minorities before they were targeted.“
They were talking about the Fourth of July hanging black people from trees that that would be the perfect party. Hopefully, with Donald Trump within the next few years, we can celebrate a white country, a real country without blacks. Maybe we can deport them to Africa,” the witness told KENS 5.

This is so over the top as to not be credible. Odds are "anonymous" wasn't even there.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Doesn't change a single thing, not one single thing, and the asshole is still in jail.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Those stupid reports that the kids were racists is nonsense. There were not any other customers within range to hear anything and the scumbag has already been interviewed and he said nothing about hearing them say anything, he just said that the hat was the same as wearing a KKK hat Roll Eyes
If he was going to make up a cover story he would have told the reporters.
https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/kino-jimenez-arrested/

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Those stupid reports that the kids were racists is nonsense. There were not any other customers within range to hear anything and the scumbag has already been interviewed and he said nothing about hearing them say anything, he just said that the hat was the same as wearing a KKK hat Roll Eyes
If he was going to make up a cover story he would have told the reporters.
https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/kino-jimenez-arrested/

Not only that, but look at the look of shock on the kids face and how they react afterwards.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I’m not anti first amendment but maybe there should be sensible restrictions on publishing heresay and outright lies. I’m not here to take away anyone’s speech but sensible restrictions seem like a good idea. (Sarcasm) Oh if only the perpetually dishonest press got to feel the same pressure that 2nd amendment proponents feel when people do bad things with guns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I’m not anti first amendment but maybe there should be sensible restrictions on publishing heresay and outright lies. I’m not here to take away anyone’s speech but sensible restrictions seem like a good idea. (Sarcasm) Oh if only the perpetually dishonest press got to feel the same pressure that 2nd amendment proponents feel when people do bad things with guns.

Lying is protected speech too.

As Judge Kozinski put it,

quote:
Saints may always tell the truth, but for mortals living means lying. We lie to protect our privacy (“No, I don’t live around here”); to avoid hurt feelings (“Friday is my study night”); to make others feel better (“Gee you’ve gotten skinny”);to avoid recriminations (“I only lost $10 at poker”); toprevent grief (“The doc says you’re getting better”); to maintain domestic tranquility (“She’s just a friend”); to avoid social stigma (“I just haven’t met the right woman”); for career advancement (“I’m sooo lucky to have a smart boss like you”); to avoid being lonely (“I love opera”); to eliminate a rival (“He has a boyfriend”); to achieve an objective (“But I love you so much”); to defeat an objective (“I’m allergic to latex”); to make an exit (“It’s not you, it’s me”); to delay the inevitable (“The check is in the mail”); to communicate displeasure(“There’s nothing wrong”); to get someone off yourback (“I’ll call you about lunch”); to escape a nudnik (“Mymother’s on the other line”); to namedrop (“We go way back”); to set up a surprise party (“I need help moving the piano”); to buy time (“I’m on my way”); to keep up appearances(“We’re not talking divorce”); to avoid taking out the trash (“My back hurts”); to duck an obligation (“I’ve got a headache”); to maintain a public image (“I go to church every Sunday”); to make a point (“Ich bin ein Berliner”); to save face (“I had too much to drink”); to humor (“Correct as usual, King Friday”); to avoid embarrassment (“That wasn’t me”);to curry favor (“I’ve read all your books”); to get a clerkship(“You’re the greatest living jurist”); to save a dollar (“I gave at the office”); or to maintain innocence (“There are eight tiny reindeer on the rooftop”).

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
THe attacker mentioned no racist comments.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It didn't happen and you know it didn't happen, so let's move on from these blatant lies. There's no need to mount a defense against these accusations because everyone on both sides knows that this is nothing more than a lie in an attempt to salvage something for this asshole.

None of it matters. It's not true, everyone knows it, and the lies won't help this crook, not one single bit. Let's move on.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
You gotta love knowing how it felt for him leaving jail, to be met by the blazing light of a TV camera and a microphone.

Then to talk to them off camera (big mistake, legally) and admit that it was him, give his rational for doing it, etc. Just giving more ammo to the DA.

Fucking asshole is out of his league and gonna be treading water for quite awhile.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Muerde la almohada, puta!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Muerde la almohada, puta!

Would the full sentence be,

Muerde la almohada, puta maricon!

o

Muerde la almohada, maricon puta!

?

Estoy pensando que es el primero, pero no estoy cierto.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Different story today, how's this work for you?

"Capitalism has failed me"

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...-more-charges-652168

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
No, Kino Jimenez, you are deadbeat because you chose the deadbeat path.

It's all on you esé.

All about the choice.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
According to the video, the perp is charged with "Theft of Person - Felony"...

Why is this not a "hate crime"?

James

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
THe attacker mentioned no racist comments.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DDhU91PeV7Q" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post