SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger... Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:...let's move on from these blatant lies.....

...It's not true, everyone knows it, and the lies won't help this crook, not one single bit. ..

Semi drift re "lies". I was in San Francisco this past week, there was an advertising kiosk on the street close to the Giants stadium. One face of the kiosk told us that you could trust Facebook to protect people from fake news. My first thought was to wonder if Goebbels wrote that.

Seems to me that increasingly, liberals believe their own lies and reject/ignore others truth.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Kid got a new hat Big Grin

I love Donald Trump.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

I love Donald Trump.

Yes ! I love Donald Trump, *OUR* President, too ! ! ! Big Grin

i pray for him and his family, regularly.

what he has given up to do this is amazing and what he is doing to save us from the brink is a miracle !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
According to the video, the perp is charged with "Theft of Person - Felony"...

Why is this not a "hate crime"?

James
At the very least there should be two charges - theft and assault.

As far as "hate crime" those racist laws should go the way of the dodo bird. Every "hate" crime is already a crime and since all people are equal there shouldn't be bigger penalties for one race over another.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I hope ol’ Kino is having a lovely time in the slammer. I wonder if the other inmates are impressed with his machismo?

OTOH kudos to POTUS! I am very happy we (NOW) have a President who has the decency to sign a replacement hat for the victim.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Here's how another one went down.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=staS2e6mEQM

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

He's still standing - try harder.................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

He's still standing - try harder.................

Yeah but what happened after the video went off? The video ends as SJW is in their faces, doing the finger in the chest and face thing, and demanding names. I think the real asswhopping began after the video went off.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Pure fucking fool.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Funny, but true video. I'd loved to have seen him try this shit on a grown ass man.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/XZku6rGdd5I

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well your stupidity and picking on a teenager is going to cost you buddy. If nothing else it will be expensive, but hopefully you'll get a couple weekends in jail and some community service.

Man accused of stealing teen's MAGA hat indicted by grand jury

A grand jury has indicted a Texas man who was arrested in July for allegedly stealing a teen’s “Make America Great Again” hat before throwing a drink in his face at a Whataburger restaurant — an incident that went viral and caught the attention of the Trump family.

Kino Jimenez, 30, was charged with theft of person. He could serve time in state jail if convicted, Houston's KHOU-TV reported.

Jimenez was accused of stealing 16-year-old Hunter Richard’s cap on July 3. The teen captured a video of Jimenez criticizing him for supporting President Trump as he sat in the San Antonio restaurant with friends.

“You ain’t supporting s---, n----!” a man identified as Jimenez is heard saying on camera after tossing a large drink in the direction of the teen filming the video. He then walks away with the hat while muttering "b---- a-- motherf------" as one of the other teens sitting at the table appears stunned.

Authorities identified Jimenez from the video and arrested him at his home July 6 on a warrant for theft of person. He was booked and released later that day on $5,000 bond.

Police returned the hat to Richard following the arrest, but the teen also received a duplicate hat -- autographed by President Trump.

The gift from Trump came about because Donald Trump Jr. heard about the story and asked Twitter followers to put him in contact with the teen.

Later, Richard said about the incident: "I support my president and, if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.”

Jimenez was set to be arraigned Friday. His trial was scheduled for Oct. 19.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post