SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger... Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Bro...its July....in Texas...what is with the hoodie?

Every time I see a hoodie, I instinctually think criminal.

Thugs do seem to gravitate towards it, don't they?

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If convicted what are the penalties for "Theft Of Person" in Texas? What exactly does that mean?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
If convicted what are the penalties for "Theft Of Person" in Texas? What exactly does that mean?

Under the Texas Penal Code it is a state jail felony. Lowest level of felony with a punishment range of 6 moths to 2 years and up to a 10K fine.

It’s a lesser crime to robbery which requires some sort of threat or injury.

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The bitch ran home and shaved to change his appearance...

Like I posted earlier, he was shittin' bricks once the public got a hold of this story.

Stupid fuck, just like a leftist.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
This, is "pushing back".

Push.

Push, Push, Push.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This guy was punched and dragged down the street by a car for flying a Trump flag on his lawn.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-trump-flag-in-yard/

Like other posters in this thread, I don't have bumper stickers, or wear a MAGA hat or tee shirt. Why identify yourself, or your property, as a target?

But now, in light of so many attacks, it is starting to grate on me to think that I cannot wear a Trump hat.... I don't like feeling bullied, and I'm starting to feel that way.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like other posters in this thread, I don't have bumper stickers, or wear a MAGA hat or tee shirt. Why identify yourself, or your property, as a target?

Not entirely new. I remember years back that the Progs would typically key any car they saw that sported one of those "W" bumper stickers.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:

Not entirely new. I remember years back that the Progs would typically key any car they saw that sported one of those "W" bumper stickers.

A few years ago, some members on "our side" also advocated keying the leftists' cars. I'm pretty sure some of you remember that thread.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
quote:

A few years ago, some members on "our side" also advocated keying the leftists' cars. I'm pretty sure some of you remember that thread.

I think remember that. I thought it was one member, and he got roundly shouted-down?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
I never got to see the video to the original post.

Youtube removed the video saying it violates thier policy on bullying...

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
man-threw-drink-teens-face-stole-maga-hat/

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

But now, in light of so many attacks, it is starting to grate on me to think that I cannot wear a Trump hat.... I don't like feeling bullied, and I'm starting to feel that way.

I am armed everywhere I need to go---ANY assault upon me or my family will be treated as a threat on our lives and responded to accordingly.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:

Youtube removed the video saying it violates thier policy on bullying...

James

It violates their policy on exposing their fellow fascists.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Chickens be comin' home to roost, Kino!!!

Is it just me, or does this douche-bag remind anyone else of John Leguizamo?? Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Man don't insult John! Smile

I hope the charge sticks and he is convicted. If I were in that joint I'm not sure if I would have been able to keep my mouth shut if I saw that....

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
quote:

I think remember that. I thought it was one member, and he got roundly shouted-down?

One member vehemently disagreed and went on and on and on, butting head with the eagle, while a couple of others just tailed off. And, we all know what happened as the result. Wink

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Some brilliant internetter decided to make lemonade out of lemons. Kino is now the posterboy for Latinos supporting Trump.

image hosting more than 5mb

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
wouldn't it be sweet if it was determined that he was an illegal to boot?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^That would be rich. One can only hope...

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Wierd Al needs to redo Toby Keith's "Should Have Been A Cowboy" with "Should Have Been A Soyboi"