SIGforum
Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7950000444

July 05, 2018, 07:04 PM
SigM4
Teens assualted for wearing MAGA hat at San Antonio Whataburger...

Link to article with more info.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
July 05, 2018, 07:08 PM
stickman428
He has been identified and fired from his job. I’ve seen his name and address posted on social media a few times as well. Dude got fucked. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 05, 2018, 07:08 PM
ARMT Guy
I'm trying to recall how many times someone ripped an obama hat off of someone, ( gee.. isn't that their personal property? ) assaulted them and cursed them out...

Anyone help me here..

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

July 05, 2018, 07:11 PM
sigmonkey
Article states the shitbag was fired from a local bar after the video went viral, so hopefully the police will get a name, a warrant will be issued and baddass will resist arrest and do more stupid things, and such as...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
July 05, 2018, 07:11 PM
Cousin Vinnie
These liberal, progressive democrats suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and just can't help themselves or control themselves. It is an obvious mental defect that needs immediate attention and medications......
July 05, 2018, 07:12 PM
Rightwire
It's amazing how bold and aggressive they are. He should have been arrested on the spot and charged with assault and robbery by force (or similar applicable felony)

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
July 05, 2018, 07:16 PM
BamaJeepster
Don Jr. has promised him a new, signed MAGA hat.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
July 05, 2018, 07:25 PM
arfmel
and, of course, Facebook removed any reference to this sorry deal from their GDC website. I hope Xochitl, or whatever his name is, receives appropriate karma for his thuggery.
July 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
downtownv
Maybe a few of the "wall of meat" bikers will find him...

https://www.teampython.com

July 05, 2018, 07:42 PM
12GA
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Article states the shitbag was fired from a local bar after the video went viral, so hopefully the police will get a name, a warrant will be issued and baddass will resist arrest and do more stupid things, and such as...

Reap it bitch

July 05, 2018, 08:07 PM
TXJIM
He was apparently active I the Texas chapter of the Green Party who has now given him the boot to boot.

July 05, 2018, 08:27 PM
jbcummings
Big tough pussy picking on a skinny teenager. Apparently he couldn’t find some Texas highschool linebacker to pick on.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.
July 05, 2018, 08:43 PM
Bigboreshooter
quote:
"We've seen what you can do with a boy. How are you when they come a litter bigger?"

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

July 05, 2018, 08:50 PM
esdunbar
I’m not a physical person, but I really wish I was there when that happened. That weakass bully wouldn’t have gotten away with that.
July 05, 2018, 08:53 PM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
He has been identified and fired from his job. I’ve seen his name and address posted on social media a few times as well. Dude got fucked. Cool
Pass on his name please.
July 05, 2018, 08:58 PM
Yellow Jacket
To quote my pastor, "We need more John Wayne men in an Elton John world."

It's too bad there wasn't a "John Wayne" there.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70
July 05, 2018, 09:06 PM
2012BOSS302
His name is Kino Jimenez

Kino Jimenez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

30-year-old San Antonio man is being accused of assaulting a teenage Trump supporter at a Whataburger on the Fourth of July. Hunter Richard, 16, says that Jimenez grabbed his MAGA hat, threw a drink in his face and used a racial slur before strutting out of the burger restaurant, still holding the red cap. The incident was caught on video, which went viral. You can watch it here, but be aware that it contains sensitive material.

San Antonio Police confirmed to Heavy that a police report was filed by the victim and a guardian who was with them, at 6:27 PM on July 4. But police also stressed that no arrest has been made in the case, and no warrant has been issued. Police would not confirm or deny the identity of the man in the video. Jimenez was identified through his social media pages and by friends of the victim. He could not be reached for comment by Heavy.

A spokeswoman for Whataburger sent Heavy a statement, saying: “We were shocked to see this video and certainly don’t condone this type of customer behavior in our restaurants. To be clear, no Whataburger employees were involved or witnessed the incident, and we ask that questions be directed to San Antonio PD as we continue supporting their efforts.”

Here’s what you need to know:

1. Jimenez Has Already Been Fired From His Job

Jimenez was a part-time employee at Rumble, a bar on North St. Mary’s in San Antonio. After the video of his assault on Richard went viral, Rumble announced that they were firing Jimenez. On their Facebook page, they wrote, “…We have since terminated this employee, as his actions go against everything that this establishment stands for. Rumble has, and always will be, a bar that is as inclusive as any establishment could possibly be. THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE! No matter your race, creed, ethnicity, sexual identity, and political stance, you are welcomed here!”

Rumble said on Facebook that Jimenez worked as a “part-time door guy.” They added, “We do not condone these types of actions or behavior. If you have any questions or concerns please message us privately. We support and appreciate your business.”

The bar has since deleted its Facebook page.

2. Jimenez Was a Member of the Green Party of Texas — But The Party Has Now Banned Him
kino jimenez

Kino Ahuitzotl Jimenez was a member of the Green Party of Texas, according to the party’s website. But in an exclusive interview with Heavy on Thursday, Gavino Zarate, secretary of the Harris County Green Party, announced that Jimenez has been banned from the party.

“We all have different opinions of our president, but we don’t take it out on innocent kids who just happen to have a hat on,” Gavino Zarate, secretary of the Harris County Green Party told Heavy. “You may not like the hat or you may not like the president, but you don’t show that kind of aggression toward teenagers. It goes against everything the Green Party stands for. We are not violent. We do not take our aggression out on innocent young people.”

3. Jimenez, Who Posted a Video of a Trump Pinata Being Destroyed in 2016, Has Deleted His Social Media Profiles

Kino Jimenez has deleted his Facebook profile and Instagram page, though a cached version of the Instagram profile still remains online, showing him working at the bar he was fired from. His Instagram profile also showed photos of him in the gym and he wrote about losing weight over the past year. “I’m 30 years old… and I’m about to get in the best shape of my life.. and be the best version of myself from here on out,” he wrote. The page also features photos with his mother and daughter.

Screenshots of Jimenez’s now-deleted Facebook profile are also circulating on social media. He wrote on his page that he worked at the San Antonio bar. He wrote in his profile’s “About” section, “thug life.” On Instagram, he wrote about himself, “Jedi-Knight Musician Spaceman.”

His YouTube page is still online. The page shows a video of his mother shooting a gun along with videos of his music and a video criticizing Trump’s performance during a press conference after a GOP debate in 2016. “This is classic Trump talking nonsense making no senese [sic] of any kind. ‘Yea hillary shes a political [sic] person’ he is no President!” he wrote.

In 2016, he posted a video of a Trump pinata being destroyed:

Jimenez recorded the video in June 2016 at an anti-Trump rally in San Antonio. He wrote in the caption, #F*ckTrump.

4. Conservatives Online Are Blaming Maxine Waters For the Alleged Assault on Hunter Richard
Is this the America Maxine Waters wanted? Where Trump supporters can't even have a meal in peace?

Right-wing twitter users are casting blame at Representative Maxine Waters for the attack yesterday. Maxine Waters is the outspoken representative of California’s 43rd congressional district. She frequently calls for President Trump to be impeached. She has told her supporters to go after Trump staffers wherever they find them.

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Maxine Waters has not told her supporters to go after teenagers, or anyone not working directly for Trump’s administration. But some people on Twitter were blaming her for creating the kind of environment that encouraged the alleged assault at WhataBurger.

5. Throwing Liquid At Someone Can Be Considered Assault

Jimenez allegedly threw a drink at Hunter Richard in Whataburger.

According to Texas law, throwing liquid in someone’s face can definitely be considered assault. The site AssaultandBattery.org says, “If you spit at someone or get hit them with any kind of fluid, that will be an assault charge also. Even if you miss, and there was no harm done! Or if you lose your temper, and throw something, you can be arrested for assault. Threats can also count as assault. If the other person claims you threatened violence, you can be arrested and charged.”

In 2013, a man said he had been charged with battery for throwing water in the face of a belligerent man in a bar.

So far, no charges have been filed against Kino Jimenez, but police have said there is an open investigation and a complaint was filed.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/kino-jimenez/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
July 05, 2018, 09:14 PM
OKCGene
Ban that shithead from unemployment $$$, no food stamps, no free cell phone, no section 8 housing, no free stuff at all! Make it hurt and make him an example to all.

And Maxine Waters, can't she be arrested for inciting violence? What laws would apply to her?

The only way to stop this is ZERO TOLERANCE. Arrest, prosecution, prison time. Make it hurt.
July 05, 2018, 09:17 PM
Mars_Attacks
The asshole needs to be arrested for robbery.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
July 05, 2018, 09:28 PM
justjoe
More than a million Americans have seen that video, including hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters. Odds are good that at least a hundred or so would be Trump supporters with, um, let's say serious "anger management issues." Just statistical probabilities. At some point, Kino may come face to face with one of them. Let's hope. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."