SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1960's stove Rogue I think you have this model
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1960's stove Rogue I think you have this model Login/Join 
posted
https://allentown.craigslist.o...aire/6257489561.html

It's free if anyone is interested. It is not mine just posting for the nostalgic ones.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's the Flair. I have one that I assume is a 61 or 62 given the year my house was built. Mine is a double (side by side) oven. That one has the lower cabinet so it can free stand.

If I were really close, I'd buy one for parts. I'd be F'd if mine ever went down. There's no way to retrofit something else in there. And we DO love it. The ovens bake things SOooo well. The electric burners heat great, but yeah, I liked gas a little better.

As seen in Mad Men! Pete and Trudy had one.

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
My parents old house had a similar model and it was built in '68. The pull out range always drooped!

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
samantha stevens on bewitched and Hazel burke had those as well , for a short time

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post