SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    how about some "yo mama" jokes?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how about some "yo mama" jokes? Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
Yo mommas so poor I saw her kicking a can down the street. I said whatchu doin? She said, moving!

Yo mamma’s so poor, her face is on the food stamp.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yo mama so fat she wore high heels and struck oil.

Yo mama so fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Yo mama’s so hairy, Bigfoot take pictures of her.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
yo mama so fat that she don’t need the internet she's already world wide

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Your mama's arm pit so hairy, it looks like she has Bigfoot in a head lock.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, guys. Time for a little history lesson. The "Yo Mama" jokes are a modern day spin-off of the "your girl is so ugly" jokes of the 1950's, which were popularized by the late, great, Bo Diddley in his two songs,
"Say Man" and "Say man Back Again" available, like everything else, on YouTube. Examples, "Say man your girl is so ugly, she has to sneak up on the glass to get a drink of water."
"Is that right, well your girl is so ugly, the doctor, who brought her in the world ought to be arrested".
These in turn were spin-offs of a black cultural experience known as The Dozens, whereby young black men would amuse themselves by standing on the street corner, insulting each other's wives and girlfriends.
Proving, once again, there is nothing new under the sun.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
And? Man with the fun police.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post