SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MS-13 foiled in attempt to kidnap, kill teen boy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MS-13 foiled in attempt to kidnap, kill teen boy Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
I guess I'll never understand the mindset of these depraved animals.

Long Island police say they foiled an MS-13 kidnapping and murder plot when they saw the intended 16-year-old male victim being coerced into a van.

Plainclothes officers arrested five members and associates of the notorious immigrant street gang on conspiracy charges after Wednesday’s takedown in Brentwood, Newsday reported.

President Trump went to Brentwood in July and vowed to crush MS-13, while pledging a tougher approach on immigration. "They have transformed peaceful parks and beautiful quiet neighborhoods into blood-stained killing fields," he said about the gang. "They're animals."

Officers told Newsday that two of the suspects, Vidal Contrera-Ortiz, 18, and Miguel Rivera, 20, were illegal immigrants.

The three other suspects -- Jorge Bermudez Cedillos, 18; Lilliana Villanueva, 17; and Oscar Fuentes, 18 -- came to the U.S. as unaccompanied minors.

All five are Salvadoran, and all but Rivera attend Brentwood High School. Cedillos and Villanueva are ninth graders. Contrera-Ortiz and Fuentes are 11th graders.

The would-be victim also attended Brentwood High.

“We were going to take him somewhere private and beat him to death with the bats,” Rivera told police, according to Newsday, which cited court papers. He is said to have admitted being an MS-13 member.

Villaneueva told police that she heard Bermudez-Cedillos “say the victim was 18,” referring to a rival gang, Newsday reported.

Police declined to say if the intended victim belonged to a gang.

Numerous officers were patrolling in Brentwood on Wednesday after police received information a day earlier that three 16-year-old boys were accosted by a group of young men traveling in a van, Suffolk County Police Commissioner Timothy Sini said. Two of the 16-year-olds were hit with baseball bats but were not abducted.

“We do believe they were looking to elevate their status in the MS-13 community by carrying out that murder,” Sini said at a press conference.

Police in Nassau and Suffolk counties have made hundreds of arrests of suspected MS-13 gang members in the past year.

MS-13 has been linked to at least 25 killings on Long Island since January 2016, Newsday reported.

The suspects pleaded not guilty at their arraignment and were ordered held on $250,000 bond, according to Newsday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...-on-long-island.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The three other suspects -- Jorge Bermudez Cedillos, 18; Lilliana Villanueva, 17; and Oscar Fuentes, 18 -- came to the U.S. as unaccompanied minors.

Dreamers.

Schumer should keep them in his house until trial.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess I'll never understand the mindset of these depraved animals.

Feral kids are feral kids.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MS-13 only understands one language.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
quote:

Dreamers.

Schumer should keep them in his house until trial.

Dude - that made me laugh!! Big Grin

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
17 and 18 year old 9th graders. What could go wrong?

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
3 members of this illustrious group were arrested here in the mountains recently.

They beheaded a kid and removed his heart in Montgomery County, MD and decided this was a good place to hide out.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
They should be treated like the terrorists they are. Some time at GITMO might serve them well. Or just drop them off in southwest Asia or the middle east. Plenty of violence there for those animals.

Gang members are some of the biggest cowards there are. They have no care who they target: elderly, children, etc.

Posts: 13104 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AFGHANISTAN
No weapons, no support. Static line em out the cargo door and let em see how they do. Fucking shit stains.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
They should be treated like the terrorists they are. Some time at GITMO might serve them well. Or just drop them off in southwest Asia or the middle east. Plenty of violence there for those animals.

Gang members are some of the biggest cowards there are. They have no care who they target: elderly, children, etc.

MS-13 are vermin.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
AFGHANISTAN
No weapons, no support. Static line em out the cargo door and let em see how they do. Fucking shit stains.

Why waste a perfectly good chute?

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its too bad some of them survived being taken into custody

now we have to support them....

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
AFGHANISTAN

Yeah, chute would be put to better use covering the ceiling of the man cave I don't have. Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
AFGHANISTAN

Didn't say anything about a chute. Just the line til it pulls free, then...

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Deport them to the Gulf of Mexico 100 miles out from shore.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I was ever elected or in in charge of an Agency that worked in the area of revoked visitation passes, I would start with these sub human creatures.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to my dad about Cols OH and the whole sanctuary city thing. I told him, if Pres. Trump/ICE should start anywhere it should be with these pieces of garbage.

I think the last stat was 100,000 of them in the US, but that maybe a low estimate.

If they think they are so tough, I agree with Wolfe21, drop them in either the Helmand Province area or the Pakistan/AFG border tribal area. I can guarantee they run into some individuals that are "bad".

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
AFGHANISTAN

Good question.

Put these five shitstains on the ramp with one chute between them, and let THEM decide who gets it. The rest, uh, don't.

tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
17 and 18 year old 9th graders. What could go wrong?

Whatever bureaucrat(s) were responsible for this should be pushed out of the plane along with them held accountable.

Posts: 27935 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I see some of these punks periodically when I visit my favorite taco shack in Immokalee. Loaded with ink, including full sleeves. The hair on my neck stands at attention when I see them in close quarters.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they the MS13 JV Team?

No graffiti on their faces?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post