SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Year's Resolutions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Year's Resolutions Login/Join 
posted
I'm sure not everyone here does these, but what are some of yours?

I started early, and of course I was ordered to, but I'm looking to get back in shape and pass an APFT after a severe shoulder injury. I was basically sedentary at Fort Belvoir in late 2016 - early 2017, and my fitness suffered for it for the rest of 2017.

As of last tuesday I started running 5k every day, plus additional core exercises, and a MUCH better diet. I discovered I was actually eating well BELOW what I should, but it was in one large meal a day...so I know eat twice as much, spread out throughout the day. Down a little over a pound as of today.

I'm running a 39 minute 5k, my goal is 33 minutes by the end of January, and 25 minutes by June. My second goal is to get down to the Army's acceptable weight for my height of between 165-170 (currently 180).

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Compare your with the others on this thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...020093534#7020093534

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Compare your with the others on this thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...020093534#7020093534

*sigh* Another victim of the Search feature, checked it twice before posting. Go ahead and lock this one, please.

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post