SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Show your Memorial Day weekend barbecue feasts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show your Memorial Day weekend barbecue feasts Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Today, I smoked a $4 pork roast and some baby potatoes. I really mistimed putting it on the BGE and there are no photos as it was o dark thirty when it was done and my big guts were eating my little guts by then. Tasted good and looked good.

I picked some romaine from the garden, and had a nice dinner salad too. If you haven't tried it, I recommend H‑E‑B's Cilantro Cotija Dressing. .

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Everything looks and sounds great everyone! Hope you all enjoyed yours as much as we did ours! (see Monster burger thread) Cool

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Better late than never.

Chicken slow smoked over hickory and I will finish with a hard sear.
Chicken was marinated in Moroccan spices and coconut milk for 3 days.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Made some pork butts for upcoming grad parties.

Made some wings for the wife and I. Sweet chili glaze on mine.

Seasoned and smoked for her.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No pictures, but friends came over to help celebrate my bday and the holiday. Six large ribeyes, seared on the outside, and between med and med rare. Good meal and time was had by all.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
This is from yesterday. Just 3 of us and the ribs were accompanied by potato salad, baked potato's and bourbon.

Protection was a P938 in my pocket.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post