SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Show your Memorial Day weekend barbecue feasts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show your Memorial Day weekend barbecue feasts Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Blue cheese burgers, cheddar burgers buttered and salted sweet corn with BBQ beans and P938 for protection

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Nice setup!

Waiting to see here if the weather will cooperate with BBQ plans.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
girlfriend made cupcakes for work tomorrow:

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1539 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Creative!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Smoked a couple briskets for 12 hours today. Sadly, no photos.

Tomorrow is ribs.

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Spatchcock chicken and H‑E‑B Texas Heritage Pecan Smoked Beef Sausage:

Not pictured, I picked green beans from my garden and steamed them to eat with the chicken and sausage. Everything came out delicious and I'm really impressed with the sausage (first time purchase).

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23194 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
4 racks of ribs but no pics. Perhaps last man standing has some good pics coming.

HRK the extra shelf for 60$ is totally worth it on the traeger. We have the same setup.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Some awesome looking Q being offered up here. I did some pork butts and chicken wings on the smoker. Will post up some pics when I get back to the homestead. Been living in the motor home this weekend at our favorite campground.
Fire up the smoker and you meet all sorts of new people at a campground!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8522 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I started this last night, still needs a few more hours but what great way to start the day.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Some good looking food in this thread Cool

I wished I would have snapped some pictures of the porterhouse steaks my fiancee grilled for me yesterday - 1 1/2" cuts (she really does love me Big Grin)

I've got 2 racks of ribs ready to go in the smoker when it comes up to temp... more pics to follow.

Just getting started...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ShouldBFishin,

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ribs went on the smoker about an hour ago. Let's hope they turn out as well as yesterday's briskets, which were amazing.

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I just put 3 racks on the Joe, and they should be done around 16:00 just in time for dinner.

Maple Jalapeno, Kansas City, and Baby back seasoning.

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ribs are ready!

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some great looking food here.

Just took off 4 slabs of ribs, some garlic sausages, and about 7 pounds of London broil.

Wish i took some pics...

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Posts: 683 | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, mac&cheese, and some Kings Hawaiian rolls. Nothing picture worthy, but delicious none the less.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
No pics, but did a rack of ribs and some salmon (separately, of course) with fried onions and potatoes for a side.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4875 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't take any pics, but we had pork steaks, grilled for a few minutes on each side, then let sit in a bath of beer, bbq sauce, onion, green pepper and jalapeños on the grill for a couple hours. Also made burgers for the kids. Turned out pretty well....

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I was in Harbor Freight Saturday and saw they had their 20 ft. telescoping flagpole on sale for $59, and %20 off coupon. Made it under 50 bucks! I had been looking at them so I snagged one. It included the ground sleeve, 3x5 flag, top ball, and clips for two flags.

So today after a family cookout (no pics) my Son in Law and Grandson dug the hole and the wife ran to Lowes for a bag of quick set concrete.

Got-er-dun! So very proud... Great way to celebrate Memorial Day, and I finally got a flag up at the new home, after almost two years.

Not all the way up in this photo. Pole is light weight so I may leave it lowered slightly.
All I need to do is add some solar lighting, and some type of barrier to protect the pole from accidental lawnmower strikes.

MAGA!

Edit to add: those telephone wires in the pic are close to 50 feet away.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Uncooperative weather here. We had nachos. Now I'm fighting with a whole house home audio setup that's giving me the red ass.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post