SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tyrus on the Greg Gutfeld show...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tyrus on the Greg Gutfeld show... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
...he is funny as hell and seeing him setting next to Kat Timph...he is a very...large...man (I would not like to take him on in a fair fight) Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he is huge....or yuuuge

big boy Big Grin

but he is pretty funny - 'nothing breaks my heart like white on white crime'

Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Katy Perry - the bug lamp of bad ideas

priceless right there

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Yeah...I could sit down with him (and Kat Smile ) and scarf down about 10# + of ribs and potato salad plus sundry other unhealthy foods along with some good conversation...then go shooting (I hope Jessie Watters would join in Smile)

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Tyrus is a refreshing change from the usual polished and buffed talking heads on cable news. He has a badass look and a good head on his shoulders.

Greg Gutfeld is probably my favorite guy on Fox.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
...he is funny as hell and seeing him setting next to Kat Timph...he is a very...large...man (I would not like to take him on in a fair fight) Razz
I'll volunteer to take on Katherine Timph in hand to hand, or hand to whatever... Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So I agree with all the above, but the guy who really scored points tonight was Walter, the novelist from Montana. They need to have him back!

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post