SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mobil 1 Rebate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mobil 1 Rebate Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
Mobil 1's rebate is on, buy it at Walmart and after rebate oil changes are pretty cheap.

Rebate

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I’m due for an oil change this month.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Nice. I just bought a six pack yesterday.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Just in time!

Thank you.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Mobil 1's rebate is on, buy it at Walmart and after rebate oil changes are pretty cheap.

Rebate

According to the link in the OP:

"The 2021 Mobil 1™ Rebate Program (“Offer”) is limited to purchases made at participating retailers listed below..."

Walmart is NOT listed as a 'participating retailer' so unless I'm missing something, you'll need to purchase Mobil 1 elsewhere to qualify for the rebate.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Walmart is listed as a participating retailer, according to the list Here.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
I've utilized the rebate plenty of times with the purchase made at Walmart.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
WalMart has never been listed AFAIK but I've always received my rebate.

Now if I could just find a deal on my favorite Castrol Magnatec.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
WalMart has never been listed AFAIK but I've always received my rebate

Good to know. I'll try it myself too, this year.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
This is a nice deal. $30 rebate on two 5QT jugs works out great. I just purchased them at Walmart and submitted the rebate online. Walmart is in the drop down list of approved retailers to select from. Upload a picture of the receipt to complete the easy process.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Just an fyi, if you're already at Wal-Mart for oil, just buy the Super-Tech brand and enjoy additional savings year round without need of any rebate deals.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Mobil 1 EP after rebate is $12.47
SuperTech is $15.36

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. I’ve been a long time Mobil 1 user and the rebate will be handy, 8 quarts in my truck adds up.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Mobil-1 VTwin on sale at AutoZone - Hidden in the receipt is a FREE (19.95 Value) NBA Base Ball hat.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
“Always choose Mobil 1 over Supertech”—4MUL8R

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
In order to get the maximum rebate, $15 x 2, you have to buy the extended performance Mobil 1. You get the 5 quart jug at Advance Auto Parts with a Mobil 1 filter for $36. I happen to have a couple of their speed perks rewards worth $10 each, so that gets me down to $11 for 5 quarts and a good filter. Heck, I’d throw a pack of crush washers on the order if I didn’t already have Fumoto valves in my vehicles.

SigForum, we like our oil in our engines and grease on our guns.

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time to stock up on European formula for my Porsche (soon to be plural). Thanks!

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I like and use the product but hate the silly games that these rebates are.
I got two 5 qt.bottles and just filled out the rebate ($10 in my case).
At least these don't require mailing in papers and can be done online.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
Mobil 1 EP after rebate is $12.47
SuperTech is $15.36
If you pick the right store, complete the rebate timely and accurately, and are willing to wait for your company kickback, you can have price break. 95% of the time, Super-Tech is available for substantially less coin with no hoops to jump through.
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
“Always choose Mobil 1 over Supertech”—4MUL8R
Because it feels better to buy a jug with "Mobil 1" printed on it, or is there some other feel good rationale?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Because Mobil 1 has a better additive package.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post