SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Youtube's new censorship policies clearly are designed to suppress speech from the Right
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Youtube's new censorship policies clearly are designed to suppress speech from the Right Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Let's see if this video from our favorite cat will play. I couldn't get it to play on youtube's site, "technical difficulties", you see.

Posts: 107467 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It played. Sad state of affairs.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
It showed up on my YouTube...I'm in love with my Blue Russian ketteh...go 100% Truth Factory...rock on foul mouth base cat!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The abysmal state of the world aside, Confederate Cat is a hoot.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Confederate cat is the bomb...it has sunk to this...no...it has RISEN to this...way better than that POS CNN...I get my news from a cat aviator and I am so better for it!

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I have XP Pro and the latest Firefox.

I am unable to play any HTML5 format.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
This has been going on for a little while now. Some of my favorite podcasts are getting hit; louder with crowder, Lauren southern, Gavin mcinnes. YouTube is demonitizing them, which I guess is their right to do, but it's still really shitty. A lot of these guys have turned to patreon, I've started supporting a few through there since they don't get money from YouTube anymore and I appreciate their content.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Confederate cat is the bomb...it has sunk to this...no...it has RISEN to this...way better than that POS CNN...I get my news from a cat aviator and I am so better for it!
...sorry... I forgot to include SIGForum in the mix for my important news source (I'm serious) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin...please subscribe to "The Truth Factory"...whenever a site refers to Debbi Washerperson Shits as a " Ramin Headed Bitch" (not for her looks so much...but for what is between her ears) you gotta luv it!

Jimmy Buffet

posted Hide Post
Yeah played for me too.
Some conservative needs to start a youtube clone site.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Yeah played for me too.

Why not start up Ourtube?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted August 04, 2017 09:49 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Yeah played for me too.

Why not start up Ourtube?

That sounds too much like a dating site for folks over 50, see link here: https://www.ourtime.com/

We could be hip and clever and call it Innertube.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Innertube

Yes.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
We are losing Freedom of Speech.
The Left is killing it for their Utopia.
They will lose eventually.

One thing many of us have learned from Trump is to fight fire with fire.
Finally, someone who fights back and it's very effective. The Left doesn't know how to react to us fighting back because it's never happened before.
Fight back.

All this censoring is unfathomable, or it used to be anyway.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I am.
I never thought this country would be where we are today.
Fight back.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Let's see if this video from our favorite cat will play. I couldn't get it to play on youtube's site, "technical difficulties", you see.
It played just fine for me and the Closed Caption option even worked. Great for those of us who don't hear well.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The only ones not admitting the clear hypocrisy of the left, is the left.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15550 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Played on my iPad just fine. Thanks for posting.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2835 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
As I recall, the owners/managers at youtube are a bunch of left wing numb nuts. They created the application not understanding that many conservatives would use it and put their own stuff/opinions on it.

And now it is so overloaded that it takes forever to load up and run.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
btt