SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Funny video. SJW therapist.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny video. SJW therapist. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
This made me laugh.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/MCdM1TIQilU

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Damn, they hit everything in the talking points in that video but guns. Yeah, I’ll be passing that along. Clownworld.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
But, he implied he was going to shoot himself with an assault rope.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The actress did a really good job in this skit, on account of my intense desire to throw her out a window.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but you're white, so...blah, blah, blah. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That is too funny! I just sent it to my wife, who is a therapist.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'll suggest a voluntary trip into the bubble is suicidal in and of itself. Kind of funny, a lot more scary because of the number of people who think just like the therapist. She had all the answers, not good ones but plenty good enough for her up there on her high horse.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
OK, I showed it to my wife and she said, "That's what we all do!"

The amazing thing is, she was able to say it with a straight face.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post