SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    0-0 or anyone else with knowledge, tell me about Bella Vista, San Juan Province, Argentina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

0-0 or anyone else with knowledge, tell me about Bella Vista, San Juan Province, Argentina Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Planning a trip for late June into early July 2019. Need a place to stay and a rental car along with must see places within four hour drive of house/hotel.

Also where do I fly into to get to Bella Vista?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Looks a bit out of 0-0's area of operations. Sounds like you may need a travel agent.
San Juan has the nearest airport.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Will look into it.
Email me, please

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I'll ask here in Buenos Aires, but they'll ask me how many days, travelers, type of accommodation, etc.

You'll likely fly here and from here to San Juan.

AFAIK. it's main attractions are the landscapes and being part of the wine production region.

You have plenty of time, we can work it together easily and slowly.
Will be a pleasure to meet another board member f2f. Been a while.

0-0

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Got my email?

0-0

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I did sorry. I started a reply on my phone, then decided to finish it on the computer and didn't send it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post