SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12131 is this your white mamma?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12131 is this your white mamma? Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
12131's true mamma might have given up the Beretta, but not the P228.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3850 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Waiting to see how long it'll be before somebody comments on the "13 round clip".

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Waiting to see how long it'll be before somebody comments on the "13 round clip".

Hey at least she got the number of rounds correct

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
What show was this from?? Feels like I need to watch it now Big Grin

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the show ER I believe.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
^^^^ correct. You know it’s a fantasy show cause normal people can’t have guns in Chicago where it takes place

posted Hide Post
Good one!

Was surprised she handed over the 228, until she pulled out the Beretta... Big Grin

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
When she said "Sig Sauer" I was expecting anything OTHER than 228. Well done, sir!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's how it all started, seeing that "SIG Sauer 228" on ER. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Well played sir. Smile

Well played.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she was related to 12131, she would have had more than 1 P228, just saying. Smile

Posts: 4587 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
My first time seeing that clip. Funny as hell! Thanks for posting! Watched it twice, in fact.

(ignoring the poor gun handling in the interest of TV and all)

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious. Big Grin

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post